Chapter 9

I take the stairs to the 4th floor searching for Laura's room. I'm sure it will be as huge as the reception downstairs. Maybe bigger! I wonder how Blue's room is..It might be as huge as the mansion it self. I found the room on my right as Gloria told me and I enter. Laura is laying a pyjama on her huge bed with some bunny slippers.

"Oh hey Karen" she smiles

"Hey" i reply

"Here's your pyjama" she informs me pointing to the pyjamas she was folding on the bed.

"Thanks again!" I thank her and grab the pyjamas to go change in the bathroom but she stops me

"You know it's okay to change infront of a girl , im married dont worry!" She jokes and i laugh and nod. As soon as i put my feet into the shorts i feel comfortable. They're so comfy. The shorts is red with white polka dots with a white ribbon and the shirt is a plain white singlet with a small red ribbon on the side. It so beautiful.

"Wow Karen! Okay for real now you rock everything! I mean it!" She compliments me and i chuckle. I stand infront of the hair dresser and put my hair in a bun...Laura taught me things. This night will last forever.

"Let's have a pillow fight!" I offer and she nods in happiness. I used to play the Pillow Fight with Sabrina .. I miss her..Sort of. I grab a pillow and hit her arm before she starts and she plays dead and we both laugh. I decided to stand on the bed .. As soon as my feet touched it , it begins with making waves and i fall. Okay please don't tell me that's a water bed.

"That's a water bed" she informs me with a smile and jumped on the same bed so it made lots of waves and we laugh.

"You wanna watch a movie?" She offers and i nod. We took the stairs to the 3rd floor and we enterd the cinema. A cinema in a mansion. Oh god.

"Wow" i simply say

"What movies would you like to watch? There's everything" She tells me pointing to the stach of Movies. Ofcourse. I don't really know movies so i decided to let her choose as i take a seat on the Arm chair. I got my phone from my pocket to check the time and its 12:30. This day ends really slow.
Laura started playing the movie as she takes a seat beside me and hands me popcorn with caramel i think. It tastes so good.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask

"Click , do you know it?" She tells me and i shake my head no.

"It's amazing you should watch it." She says with a smile and i smile back. I wonder how Adam's house would be like? Classic or modern? Light or dark colors? It doesn't really matter though. He is so sweet and kind. Also so beautiful ! With those dimples though. Am i starting to get feelings for him? No no no. This can't be. Shut up Karen and focus on the movie. The movie is sad at the middle as he's father died when he didn't care and just focusing on his work. But the movie ends up happily. Laura already slept and i feel the same. I wake her up slowly to go to her room.

As we enter the room she directly slept on the bed and i do the same. I set my alarm on 9:00 am to make sure we go to the beach early as i have a piano lesson tomorrow on 3:00pm. As soon as i set the alarm i put my head back at my pillow and immidiatley sleeps.