Chapter 25

(The dress is like the one that Sophia (Liam Payne's girlfriend) wore at this picture up :) Hope you'll like this chapter! Please forgive me if im in-active, i got lotsss of exams , and I'm going to finish on the 14th of May. Since this day I'll double update<3 love you so much guys! Make sure to comment please! Thanks :) )

Karen's POV

This dress is just perfect! I'm so speechless..It's marvelous!

I thank Laura again beforing she goes out so I can change.

"Oh Karen! I almost forgot!" Laura turns her heels to look at me.

She comes inside again searching for something and I'm not really sure what is she looking for.

"There" she smiles, handing me silver high heels with bit of silver glitter. My eyes glaze so wide as I take them from Laura's hands..this is so unbelievable!

"Oh my gosh! Laura! Stop already! This..that..everything is just so perfect! Thank you so much" I playfully jump up and down then hugs her and she hugs back.

"Your welcome, now get your butt in that dress, I'm dying to see you in it!" She jokes and I chuckle, nodding.

Laura steps out of the room and I sigh from excitment , still staring at the dress. It's just way too perfect. Perfection.

I forgot to mention that I had a quick hair wash, none a shower before sleeping in my bedroom. I'm so glad i did that!

I stepped out of my clothes, folding them on the bed and grabbing the dress off of the hanger , opening the zipper and i step my foot into it as i raise it up.

I look at the mirror , staring at how the dress perfectley fits on me. My curves rock with the dress..it's really comfortable and amazing. As I said, way too perfect.

I try to zip the dress but failed. I frown and sigh then trys again. Nope, there's no use.

I hear knocking on the door.

"Who's there?" I ask, holding the zipper.

"Adam, ofcourse" Adam smiles, entering the room.

"Why did you take so lo-," He starts but then stares at me continuing , "Woah".

"What?" I ask looking left and right at the room.

"You look gorgeous Kae! That dress...is just way too perfect! Especially while you're wearing it oh my god!" He beams, "but why are you holding the zipper like that?" He continues and I turn around , raising my long hair up for him to notice that I can't zip the dress up.

"Oh well, let me help" he smiles while stepping behind me and I still hold my hair.

He zips it up real quick, still smilling and I smile back.

"Thanks" I tell him.

"Welcomes, are you ready now?"

"Ofcourse not! Make-up and hair!"

"You don't really need make-up, just saying." He beams and my cheecks flush.

"Come here" he laughs, offering me a hug.

I raise the dress from its sides so I could walk and hug him.

"I love you Kae"

"You know my answer" I smile, still hugging.

"No, I wanna hear you say it" He insists.

"I love you" i say. I can feel a smirk or a smile on his face.

I let go of the hug and i find him smilling.

I've grabbed the heels and place my palms on the table beside the high heels so I could balance myself while wearing them.

Adam watches every move i make and I smile at his caring for me.

"Umm Adam? When are you going to get dressed?" I ask him. He's still in his casual clothes.

"Oh. I got my suit straighten on a hanger in my car. Let me bring it , Im gonna change in the bathroom" he smiles, hurring out to the room.

And I smile. I have no clue why did i smile but i just did. He makes me clueless.