Chapter 26

Adam's POV

I leave Karen's room, or practically The room cause this is not Karen's house to be honest.

I reach the elevator and hit the 1st floor's button waiting for the elevator to ding and open.

-

I get to the parking lot, unlocking my car and grabbing the suit from the back seat of the car.

Karen's POV

I hear someone knocking on the door and opening it.

"My gosh! Karen! You look prodigous! The dress exactly fits on you..just so perfect!!" Laura compliments and I smile.

"Thanks" i say and she smiles.

"Let's get your make-up done!" She tells me , quickly getting out of the room and I follow her.

I can remember how I used to look a couple of days ago...It feels like yesterday..

We reach the room and I take a seat at the luxe 2-armed chair like before, with the massage button too. But, this times feels diffrent. Much better.

"Okay so, don't move because I'll only take 5 minutes, and don't worry. Sierra's house is near from here" she smiles. What the eff?

"How do you know we are going to Sierra'a house?" I open my eyes and look at her.

"Just relax, I met Adam down stairs before he came up to the room" she tells me, tapping my forehead back to the seat and I nod slowly.

I shut my eyes for a bit of relaxtion and the words that my mother said suddenly stucks in my mind. "Not everything that blings is real gold".

Oh well, I don't really give a word! She might be just freaking jealous beause i look better than her rice ass. Ofcourse by now, Wendy will be whining. I just don't get it..any other normal best friend would've stood beside me and cheer me up about being popular. She would've get popular too! Karen's best friend! Well, ex best friend. She lost her chance by herself, I don't really think I said something wrong! All I said was that I want a better life! Ofcourse I'm sick of all this poor shit. You guys understand don't you? Like..I don't even know to be honest. Neither ways, she could've done better.

"Okay! We're done here!" Laura speaks.

"That quick?" I say raising my head up in an attempt to look at the mirror

"Woah..." I practically compliment myself.

"I know right! Jewellery time!" She says handing me a thin silver braclet and silver long ear rings. They are amazing!

"Oh and Ive made your hair too, I can do quite fast sometimes" she sticks her tongue out and I laugh.

"This is amazing Laura! Thank you so much!" I say still glazing at my reflection at the mirror. She added a light pink lipstick with black eye liner and curved mascara.

"Sweet mama!" I hear Adam's voice.

I laugh and Laura joins.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hey" He smiles back.

"You look so handsome" I beam to Adam and he holds my hands up in an attempt for me to spin and I do it.

"Damn Kae! You couldn't look more gorgeous!" He compliments me and I smile and hug him. I can hear Laura's giggles from here.

"Babe, we gonna be late. Although I don't really give a damn about Sierra but we better go. Later Laura" Adam says grabbing one of my hands and Laura nods to Adam while stepping infront of me so we could hug.

I try to let go of Adam's hands so I can hug her but Adam refuses so I hug her with one hand.

I smile and get out of the room.

"Wow, my tie matches your dress" Adam laughs and I join. We took the stairs this time and The whole time my hands is entangled with his hands and my other hand is raising one side of my dress so I could walk , carefully.

We reach the parking lot and Adam opens the door for me, again.

I got inside folding my dress while taking a seat.

"You ready?" He tells me, holding my both hands and kissing them. He is the right one to just fangirl about everyday. For real.

I smile and he places my hands on his laps, driving with one hand and I smile.

-

We reach Sierra's parking lot. Her house quite looks a bit as mine but coverd with lots of gothic decorations like skulls and black balloons..i quite like it though I'm not that kind of gothic lovers.

(Make sure to comment please :)! I think you guys by now will be asking why the story is called "Running after the unknown happiness" when it's all about good things , romantic shit and stuff like that. Well, that's one of the reasons of why is it called that. You'll know at the end, it might be so heart breaking though :D Thank you so much for voting! This means alot to me! Xoxo)