Chapter 15

Adam totally ignored me and stood going directly to that woman. Who the heck is she?

"Adam sweetheart! I've missed you so much" the woman tears and hug him.

"I've missed you too, Mother" Adam said while looking at me. Oh now that makes sense. I mouth to him saying "Okay" and he half nods.

Should I stand up and greet her? I think I should...

I stood up fixing my long hair a little. Adam is right I guess...curly hair is nice on me.

I step forward to her and smile as she smiles back.

"Hello, I'm Karen. Nice to meet you" I smile. I'm not sure if Adam wants to tell her that I'm dating him..so I stood quiet. Although I should've told her.

"Nice to meet you too" she smiles. She looks so much like Adam..the dimples..the blue eyes...the straighy blonde hair.

"Karen is my girlfriend" Adam informs his mother and she nods.

"Sorry, My name is Trish" she tells me and I smile.

I still don't get why did they hug and she told him that she misses him..Did she like....travel maybe? I don't really know.

"I'll go unpack my things and get some sleep...this was sure a long flight" she tells us and we nod.

"My mother just came from Germany to here , England" he explains.

"Oh" is all I can say.

"Ofcourse I won't be dating a woman in her 40's!" He laughs and I join.

"Ofcourse not, I didn't think of that" I lie while rubbing my neck. I always do that whenever I'm lying. I think Adam knows that.

"Yeah?" he raises an eye brow and chuckles.

"Yeah..." I lie again. Trying not to rub my neck again! And he laughs a real laugh. A men's laugh. My gosh! I'm in love. I know it has only been two days but maybe we could know each other while dating..

"You're so cute when you lie. I know you scrub your neck slowly when you are lying" Adam tells me and I half smile at the ground. And he chuckles. Fuck. Hes amazing.

"Can I ask you something?" I say. I need to know why did he choose this song to play on the piano..

"Sure" he say.

"Why did you choose Say Something to play on the piano?" I ask.

"I just like the song..why wouldn't I? You didn't..like it?" He asks.

"No , I loved it actually. It, is just that..the song is a little miserable..I thought you meant something by playing this song.." I explain.

"Nope, I just like the tune of how the piano plays with the song. With your angel voice..that's the best song actually" he beams and I hug him. I wrap my arms around his neck while hugging him and he does the same. Except that he's hands are in my hair.

"I love you Karen" he says. Still hugging me.

"I love you Adam" I half tease. But I mean it.

What time is it? Oh my gosh I totally forgot! Blue wants me on 6:00pm to recieve my house! I totally fucking forgot.

I let go of the hug and grab my bag quickly.

"What?" Adam says. I can say he's quiet mad.

"Blue!" I half yell still searching for my bag.

"Blue what?" He says. Ugh just wait for a minute Adam already!

I sigh & stopped searching for my fucking bag deciding to explain to Adam.

"Blue texted me saying that I must meet him at 6:00 to recieve my house" I explain.

"Well, Calm down Kae. It's still 5:05" he inforns me. Kae? OH MY GOSH. he gave me a nickname already? I'm gonna die really soon.

"Kae?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yea...is it that bad?" He questions.

"Practically, it's cute when you say it" I beam and I can see a huge smirk on his face.

"Did someone else tell you that?"

"Well, my mother calls me kiri or cake so from now on I'd prefer Kae than any nickname my mother gives" I admit as he laughs a really huge laugh.

"What?" I half laugh.

"Nothing," he says as he adds "Kiri" he laughs even more and I can help but join.

"I think I should give you a nickname too" I smile.

"Okay...Please let it be something good" He tells me and I chuckle.

"What did your mother used to call you?" I stick my tongue out and he sighs.

"I'm not saying this, shit" he says and I give a shocked expression.

"What?" He says.

"I didn't know that Adam swears" I mock.

"Oh trust me, you will in 2 or 4 days" he smirks. What does he mean?