Chapter 11

"Hey Karen...You look fablous!" Adam compliments.

"Thanks" i replied with a smile. I place a beach mat on the sand under the umbrella and sit. Shockingly Adam sat beside me...Okay...

"So..You do know how to swim right?" He asks and i look over to see Laura. No where to be find. Great now..we're alone...On a private beach. Ofcourse they wont go a public beach. People will "fangirl" as Blue says.

"Yeah i do" i finally answer back.

"You wanna..swim maybe?" He asks. Oh shit! I'd love to ofcourse! Adam is irresistible. I mean it...Hes so hot.

"I'd love to" i smile as i try to open the overalls button but it refuses to open..Oh great. I try even harder and trying not to let Adam notice. Luckily he did.

"May i help?" He smiles and i nod. Oh god...

Adam stood behind me thinking that the button is backwards but i tapped his arm pointing to the button..Okay i think we both know where the button is. Hes playing dumb...which is cute somehow.

He stood infront of me and he opened the button as it quickly drops on the floor. I feel embarssed already and i still have to take off the singlet im wearing. Yay or what? I took my shirt and sandals off , heading to the beach. The water is turquoise and so clear that i can see my feet. I'm glad i shaved them yesterday...Laura told me that to..yeah.

We get more inside and im tall so my hair isnt wet yet while Adam is already swimming.

"C'mon! You're not going to stand there more..are you?" He asks and i smile. I have no idea why did i smile.

I finally got my hair half wet and dived down and accidently hit Adam. Again. Under the water. We got up to the surface of the water and laugh. He's laugh is flawless. He himself is flawless.

"You're so cute , Karen" he surprises me by saying that.

I'm sure my cheecks are red right now.

"No reply back" he said as hes lips quiver playfully and i chuckle.

"Wanna dive? Like together maybe ?" He asks. Okay...Did Laura plan to leave on purpose? Actually im glad she did.

"Sure" i reply and i can see a smile showing on his face..The best smile ever.

We really dived under the water for few minutes and got back up.

"Yeesh, we went really far" I say

"I agree" he replies.

"Your still coming to the piano lesson though ..Right?" He asks

"Sure i am" i smile and he smiles back.

"Wanna drink something?" He offers and i nod. Actually im a little hungry too.. We got out of the beach and i sit back on the mat as he joins me. Again.

"Tom?" He shouts while waving to a guy to come. I didnt realise theres a small shop here