Chapter 30

Adam's POV

My alarm bangs on 9:20 in the morning and I get up hitting the upper surface of it to shut the hell up. I really freaking hate alarms. Wow, I seriously need to stop cursing for a little bit.

I sit on the bed, stretching my arms as i hear someone knocking.

"Who's there?" I ask.

"Stacey, May I enter?" She says, in a really polite tone. Well, I kinda miss my anoyying sister. Not polite Stacey.

"Hey Rat-Face" I joke and she laughs.

"Hello, Flea-man" she sticks her tongue out and I raise an eye brow up for her. That's how I like things going between me and my sister.

"Yesterday after I came to talk to you, I went to sleep directly and then I woke up today on this messege from Chris. I wanted to take your advice of how shall I reply? With a yes or a no?" She asks me, showing me the text he sent.

*Hey Babe, Listen..I'm a total fucking idiot without you. I changed my mind, I wanna be with you. What do you say?*

"Fuck this! No Stacey! He can't just leave you, then come back to you whenever he wants to. He is never a real man. When it's a real man he has to treat you like a queen, texts you goodnight, get jealous easily, listens to you when your complaining, immidiatley replies back when you send him a text or something, starts the conversation. That's when you know he deeply loves you. But right now he is just wearing you as a ring in his finger, he can take it off and wear it whenever he wants. Don't be that ring Stacey, You worth way more" I smile and she smiles a really warm smile.

"I love you Bro, thanks" She hugs me and I hug her back.

"I love you too Stacey." I smile.

She lets go of the hug and starts to talk.

"I'll go show that whore who I really am! Gonna crush the shit out of him!" She tells me, with her hands in a dramatic way and I laugh.

"You go get him, Girl" i still laugh as hell.

Damn, I just want Karen beside me now. I can just text her.

*I'm in my bed, you're in your bed. Someone is at the wrong place. Good morning Kae <3 :)* I send, little bit idiotic but she likes it. Okay, someone needs to tell me what the hell does idiotic means? I'm clueless right now, don't judge.

*Oh well, actually I'm at the dining room right now, but okay... xD* she replies.

I would've slap her right now but she's not with me. In a sudden i just found myself laughing like a total dork. Wow.

*Bitch. You eating without meeeee :(?* I joke. I want to see her so badly. Or maybe hug her. I don't know I just want her right beside me now.

*Oh. So your gonna eat bacon?* she replies, in a sarcastic way.

*what! Nooo! I'm a vegeterian*

*Thought so :p* she sends. I'm gonna dress up and go to her. Wait wait wait wait! The song! OH MY GOSH! BLUE'S SONG! I totally forgot! I got to warn Karen!

*I'M COMING RIGHT NOW, ITS REALLY IMPORTANT* I hit the caps lock.

I wear the shirt i wore yesterday and throw on some vans.

"I'm out for a while" i tell stacey and lock the apartement's door beside me.

Luckily, I found the elevator on our seventh floor so I quickly get inside, hitting the 1st floor.

Karen's POV

I just saw that text from Adam and my eyes went wide.

Ehh, well. I just wanna eat..I'm really hungry. Don't you judge.

Melody places bacon and eggs on my playe with an orange juice beside them.

"Thanks" I smile.

"Welcome, My dear" I hear Melody's voice from the kitchen.

*I'M COMING RIGHT NOW, ITS REALLY IMPORTANT* the text reads. I read the text over and over again..what would be really that important?

I finish my plate and juice puting them on each other and place it on the counter in the kitchen.

Melody is listening to Music while washing the dishes and rinsing them. So she won't really hear me, or notice me.

I sigh, heading to the living room, deciding to watch some tv.

I change the channel and finding a movie called : Are we there yet?

I think it's nice. I'll just watch it.

I rest my self at the couch and watch the movie.

It's actually really funny! I fell on the floor from laughing and Ican't control it, I'm still laughing.

I hear someone knocking on the door ans it cut my laughter.

I stand up from the couch and run to the door.

Adam.

"Hey" I hug him and he hugs back but lets go of the hug so quickly.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Come here" he pats a place on the couch beside him, while taking his breath.