Chapter 16

I don't get it..What does he mean by "in 2 or 4 days" ?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing" he chuckles.

"No, tell me" i insist.

"I mean that you still don't know me well Karen. We met for 2 days only. Ofcourse i swear. Everybody does. And about the 2 or 4 days..I mean that you'll know me better in few days, Nothing else."he explains. Ouch?

"Mhmmm" I mumble.

"Mhmmm" he mocks and chuckles.

I know I only met him for 2 days. I know that i know nothing about him and I know that he knows nothing about me! But what I'm sure of is that we could work this out. Hopefully..
A day by day we could know more things about one another. He already knew that when I lie i rub my neck.
I think we could work this out.

"EARTH to Karen, Did you hear what did i just say?" He innterupts my thoughts.

"Sorry, What?" I apologize.

"I said it's 5:47 now" he jnforms me.

"Oh, I think I should go now. Let me text Laura" i say as i search for my bag again but Adam hangs it up in the air and handing me it.

"Are you sure you want to text Laura?" He asks.

"Why not?"

"Well, you know..her husband is at the hospital and I don't think she'll have the time to come. She also has to take care of Mylin.." He explains. Who's Mylin?

"Who's Mylin?" I repeat out loud.

"Mylin is Laura and Leon's daughter. Leon is Laura's husband" he tells me.

"Oh, then what shall i do? Is Blue's house near from here?" I ask.

"Practically, it's a bit far.
But hello? What am i doing here?" He teasingly offers me a ride while waving his hands near my face and i chuckle.

"Thanks" i smile and he smiles back.
I grab my bag and slip my phone into it.

We wait for the elevator to come and as i turn to look at Adam i find him already looking at me, smiling. Gosh! He's extraOrdinary. Up-normal!

He smiles at me more. And i start to worry. What's wrong? It it cute as hell but it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know why.

"What?" I ask.

"You're so beautiful"he beams and I smile.

"I love you" this time I say it.

"I love you" he repeats.

The elevator slides up and a really beautiful teenager steps out of it. She have Adam's wide blue eyes and his blonde hair. Is she Adam's sister maybe?

"Hey Adam" she smiles. The dimples. Yeah. Adam's sister. I can tell.

"Hey Stacey" Adam said as she waves at me with a comfortable smile.

"Hello, I'm Adam's sister Stacey" she tells me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Karen . Adam's girlfriend" i tell her.

"I didn't know you have a girlfriend?" She looks at Adam and he startes at her for a bit but finally talks.

"Yeah, I just asked her out today" he explains.

"The flowers can speak" she chuckles.

"Stacey, We really need to go right now. Not the right time to tease" he said as he takes my hands and directs me to the elevator pressing the 1st floor button real quick that i didn't even say my goodbyes to her.

"Sorry, i think you have the same problem with your sister too..or i'm the only one?" He asks.

"Only one? You have no idea who Sabrina is." I chuckle and he does the same. I'm glad I met his mother and sister though.

The elevator reaches the 1st floor and we go directly to the car. And Adam open's the door for me.

"Thanks" i smile and he half nods slowly.

(Thank u so much guys! I can't believe the reads are almost 1k already! This means so much to me really! Make sure to vote and tell me your opinion in the comments <3 Tysm again! Love u xoxo)