Chapter 14

As i take a step in , my mouth littarly drops on the floor. There are small pearls with lights in it on the walls an theres a bear rug under the piano..Even the piano is beautiful..Im really speechless.

"Adam...This is more than amazing" i tell him still staring at the whole roof.

"I know" he teases or maybe compliments himself and i chuckle.

"Confidence huh?" I smirk and he chuckles.

"Maybe" adam smiles.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" I ask Adam.

Adam's POV

Oh fuck.

"Come here" I tell her guiding her to the other side of the roof.

I decorated it for her as to make me asking her out romantic. I dropped few red and white flowers on the floor which two candels on the side.

"This is so relaxing" she says. I can see her hazel eyes light and it makes a great reflection with the candles.

I stand infront of her with one flower behind my back...

"Karen" i call her.

"Yeah?" She says.

"Would you like to go out with me?" I say on my knees.

She cries with happiness and hugged me whispering "Yes". And i hug her even tighter.

"Adam your so sweet! Thats the best thing ever! Even the decoations" she beams and i smile. Still hugging.

Karen's POV

I can see clouds as marshemellows , the sky is pink and everything is dancing. Im littarly on cloud 9. Adam is so romantic to do that..

"I love you Karen" he surprises me by saying.

"I love you too" i smile.

"I'm sure the lesson will be even better now" he smirks and i chuckle and nod.

"C'mon" he tells me while taking my hands and directing me to the piano. I take a seat and he sits beside me.

"So we're first gonna practice on singing and i'll play the piano" Adam tells me and i nod.

"Do you know Christina Aguilera - Say something?" Adam asks me and i nod. Yea i do. Its my favorite song.

"One of my favorites" i tell him and he smiles.

Adam starts playing the piano. The same tune as the song. It's beautiful...

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you" Adam started singing as he plays the piano. He's voice is so beautiful...

"And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl" i join and he smiles. Glad i can sing high notes well.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you" We sing together and he ends playing the piano.

"You sing like an angel" he compliments me and i hug him.

"Let's teach you some songs" he says and i nod.

"What song do you want to learn?" He asks me. I quickly remember the slng that was playing at the beauty salon with Laura.

"Do you know Home to mum by justin bieber?" I ask him and he laughs a real laugh. Which is so high but so cute!

"What?" I say. Did i say it wrong?

"Home to mama you mean?" He smirks. Oh.

"Yeah..." I say scrubbing the back of my neck and he laughs even harder.

"You're so cute with that overall" he compliments and i whisper "thank you".

I heard a knock on the roof's door.

"Adam honey?" A woman says. Okay. Please let it be his mother or sister.

A woman in her 40's has entered on the roof. Who is she?