Chapter 8

(This picture is how i imagine Karen to be after going to Blue's house and taking a shower with make up and hair done , Hope you like this chapter xoxo)

"Karen! What happend?" Laura half yells.

"Just a mother - daughter conversation happend." I say

"She played with your anger huh?" She asks

"You have no idea"

"Well, what happend?" She asks with a calm tone.

"What happend is that she's treating me like a 7 years old! And won't that shitty driver move from this spot already?" I yell. And my mother comes beside my car . Ofcourse. I slide the black window down.

"I just want to tell you something" she says behind the window with a calm tone.

"What now?" I ask in a harsh way. Sorry?

"Not every thing that blings is real gold" She fires. Well..Its a good quote actually but i dont even care. It is real gold. What is bad in being a celebrity?

"Good to know" i fire back raising the window back up. I feel sorry and rude but i have to.

"Karen...She didn't agree didnt she?" Laura asks.

"Well, Not really..But i dont give a damn. I'm almost 17." I say.

"Okay calm down..We better make this night the best. I'm sure you'll love it you have no idea what's in the mansion yet" she says. Holly shit. Is there even more?

"Could anything be even better than the huge walk-in dressing room and the beauty salon?" I laugh and she joins me.

"I don't know maybe a movie theatre or Bowling?" She says and my mouth drops open. BOWLING? MOVIE THEATRE? Oh my lord..What is there like an aquarium there also? Maybe waterfalls! Maybe theres a restaurant! A hang out lounge maybe! Where do people get all of this money from? They work so hard i suppose. I wish to buy a mansion or maybe a PentHouse ! Shit, that would be incredible. I would've make it modern and new. Maybe i'll buy a villa or a hollywood or a mansion when i get famous. I hope .

"Earth to Karen! Did you hear what did i just say?" Laura intterupts my thoughts.

"Sorry no" I apologize.

"I said what do you think about me and you to the beach tomorrow morning?" She asks.

"I'd love to go to the beach! But i don't have a swim-" i say but she intterupts "i got you a swim suit. A pink bikini , with white polka dots and white sandals with a chanel sun glasses and also a pyjama for today" she tells me and i almost cry from happiness. Ofcourse you know what i'm going to do right now. That's right i hugged her. I'm a hugger.

"Thank you for everything Laura , I mean it!" I say with a really big smile. She did already so much for me and it only been 1 day.

"You're welcome , Oh he we are , lets partaaaay!" She jokes grabbing my hand and i chuckle at her crazy moves as we walk through the front door's mansion. And Gloria opens the door for us.

"Welcome back! Thank goodness you came! Mr.Blue was worried to death about you guys! It's mid night" Gloria informs us.

"Calm Down Gloria! We were just asking Karen's mother for permission that Karen sleeps over tonight until we give her Her own mansion" Laura tells Gloria. My thoughts and imagining are coming to reality! Oh my god! After years dying in this horrible hut. God saved me. Haha i wonder what is Wendy doing now. Probably at the fisher men's party. Haha. As i go back to reality i only found Gloria still opening the door for me to get in.

"Ms.Sheath?" Gloria asks.

"Sorry, yes?"

"Did you hear what did Mrs.Laura said?" Gloria asks me. I didnt know that Laura is married ? Weird.

"No i didn't" i reply

"Well, she said that shes in her room in the 4th floor and she wants you there . Her room is the last one on your right" she tells me and i nod.

As i enter i find Adam in my face and i bump into him on accident.

"Sorry" we both say at the same time and laugh.

"Don't forget tomorrow! My house at 3:00pm , Piano lesson" he informs me with a smile. He didn't mention his house before..I thought we are taking the lesson here..

"I thought we are taking the lesson here" i say out loud.

"We can if you want to, i just thought it'd be better as i have a room made especially for the piano with relaxing lights and classic decorations ..so i thought it'd be more relaxing for you as its your first time learning the piano" he says with a smile and i nod in agreement.

"Great! Good night" he says with a smile as he walk out the mansion's door. Time for the sleepover. This day never ends , i been up since 5am. Glad i woke up early.