Chapter 13

Karen's POV

What would he possibly want to ask me? I hope it's something good not bad..shall i ask him? Or not? I'd rather go with ask...

"What do you want to ask me about?" I ask Adam.

"When we go to my house , I'll tell you" He answers me. Ugh.

"Atleast tell me what is it about?" I half beg.

"Us." He tells me and i accidently gasp but then cough so quick to cover the gasp. Idiot.

"Oh." Is all i can say.

"Don't worry, it's something good.." He comforts me and i nod slowly. My phone buzzed , it was a text. Laura.

*Sorry i had to leave, my husband texted me that he was sick and i hurried as an airplane back to the car , Sorry xx*

*It's okay, is he fine though?* i reply

*Better , i guess. The doctor said he needs to relax a little . Working too hard with the stress of many things gave him a huge headache*

*Oh, sorry to hear that* i reply back and lock my phone. Back to Adam. Adam has his headphones on woth closed eyes. He did that to torture me. He looks..okay i have no words really.

My phone buzzed again. But it's not Laura , it's Blue.

*Hey Karen, try to come today at 6:00Pm to take your own house now! Not any house , You'll be surprised :)* the text reads.

A house! Oh my gosh! I wish its big as Blue's or maybe a villa not a mansion. Even an apartement will do great. Atleast better than this awful hut.

*Gosh! Thank you so much! You guys done enough for me , i apperciate that alot! Thanks!!* i beam.

*Your welcome xx* he replies.

"Karen?" Adam calls my name , getting his headphones off.

"Yea?"

"What time is it?" He asks. Oh really? And what does he's cell phone stands for?

I got my phone out of my bag again and check the time.

"It's 3:46Pm" i tell him.

"Wanna go now?" He offers and i nod.

Adam folds the beach mat and carries it. And started walking. I took my bag and sunglasses . I notice that Adam forgot his shirt.

"Adam?" I half yell for him to hear me.

He turns around and i grab his shirt walking to him and handing him it.

"Oh, thanks" he says as he wears the shirt. Why?

Ofcourse Laura took the Cadallic so i had to go with Adam. Neither ways, i would've go with him as i have no idea where he's house is. I wonder how does it looks like..

I follow Adam to his car as he opens the door for me at the front seat.

"Thanks" i smile and he nods.

"I'm glad Laura left." He tells me as our eyes meet.

"Yea" i agree. I have no idea what to say.

.......

After a few minutes of silence . Adam took a turn and parked in a parking lot. I think that house across from the parking is his? Its an apartement. Nothing big, Thats simple..and cute somehow. Simple is nice. But not poor as hell.

He opens the door for me again and i smile.

"Your hair..." He tells me. What?

"I know , it's awful. I still didnt take a shower" i tell him. Okay thats so embarassing.

"Shush! It looks beautiful! Curly hair on you is wonderful Karen!" He beams and i smile.

I follow him to his apartement . The entrance of the building is wonderful.
It has mini waterfalls on both and small painted flowers on the wall.
We took the elevator and Adam presses the roof button. What the hell? The roof?

"You live on the roof?" I ask.

"Yeah with few dogs and rats" he teases me sticking his tongue out. Even more cute.

"Then what?" I laugh.

"I already told you, I have a special place for the piano" he explains.

"Oh, right" I simply say.

The elevator gets to the roof and i take a step forward. This has to be a dream.