W. D. Gaster

Chara had his arms crosssed. "Come on, I'm sorry okay." Said Cross. He had gotten changed and Nightmare hadn't woken up yet.

Chara was dying inside. He desperately wanted to tell Cross what he saw, but at the same time he was mad at him for ignoring him.

Cross sighed and turned to the door. He opened it slowly and went out. He picked up Nightmare bridal style and looked towards the door. "Do you think he can come in now?" He asked Chara.

Chara huffed and turned away. Cross rolled his eyes and looked back at Nightmare. "Only one way to find out." He said as he slowly came into the room.

Nothing happened and Cross sighed in relief. He laid Nightmare down on his bed. He turned to face Chara. "I wonder why Corrupted didn't come in. The door wasn't even locked." Said Cross.

"It's cause he needs a key." Said Nightmare. Cross turned to face him with confusion. "He can't come through the magical barrier without a key." Said Nightmare.

Cross nodded. Nightmare rubbed his back and wined a bit. "Are you okay?" Asked Cross.

"Yeah just sleeping on the floor is not the most comfortable thing." He said. Cross chuckled. Reaper was outside telling Cross and Nightmare to hurry up.

"Where is Dream?" Asked Nightmare.

"He went somewhere." Said Reaper nervously, which was very rare for him.

Nightmare raised his eyebrows. "Can you tell us where?" He asked.

"No."
————————————————————
"Dream I want you to be calm okay." Said Geno slowly.

"Okay?" Asked Dream. "Is something bad going to happen?" He asked getting defensive.

"No of course not, and I promise no one is going to hurt you, but it may be kinda scary to see what I'm about to show you." Said Geno.

Dream nodded nervously. They came to the side of the hospital and there was a small door leading underground?

Geno got out a key, unlocked it and stepped inside. Dream hesitantly went in. There was a dark hallway with the only small bit of light being at the other side of the hall.

They started walking until they got to a large door. Geno repeated the action he did earlier and unlocked it.

'I'm here if you need me.' Said Shattered. Dream nodded. Unlike Corrupted and Nightmare, Shattered and Dream actually had a pretty good relationship. Corrupted and Shattered were there to protect them after all. Shattered, though, didn't have to do anything since the hospital was pretty much FILLED with twisted positive emotions, so it's not like he had to hurt anyone.

They slowly walked in to see pictures of people in the hospital, medical supplies, scientist equipment, charts and graphs and many, many, many notebooks.

Then huge wall like doors started surrounding the room, trapping anyone inside. Dream frantically went to the doors trying to find an exit.

"Dream calm down." Said Geno.

Then two more skeletons came out. "Sci?" Asked Dream. The last time he had seen him was when he was 24. "G-g-g gaster?" He had never met the other one, but thought he resembled a person he met named XGaster.

He backed up all the way against the wall as they started to walk closer. "Dream calm down, do you remember me?" Asked Sci. Dream nodded in fear, not taking his eyes off of The other skeleton.