Bonus! The epilogue of a lifetime

(Bonus! Brought to you by my love of ships and.................... yes.)

(This is like a month later)

Error and Nightmare were in the bathroom of the room they shared with Cross. Both of them holding a pregnancy test.

They had both started showing signs of pregnancy ever since after the battle. Though they both tried to hide it. Error not actually wanting to accept the fact that he was pregnant, and Nightmare not knowing how either of them would react.

But Error had seen Nightmare throw up earlier today, and thought they should at least check if their suspicions were true.

Now all they had to do was wait. "Error?" Nightmare called out.

Error looked up to face him. "What happens if we are pregnant?" He asked. Error looked at him with a smile of regret, but also a bit of hope.

He looked down at where his stomach would be. If he really was pregnant his ecto stomach would probably form on its own and a second soul would pop up in the coming months. That idea didn't seem unpleasant though. He looked back at Nightmare who was also thinking. "I hope he will be happy." He whispered.

Nightmare looked at him with a hopeful smile as he nodded. He looked back at the tests. "You think it's time?" Nightmare asked.

Error took a deep breath and nodded. They grabbed the test that was closest to them.

Positive.

They looked at each other for a little bit then traded tests. After they got the confirmation that they were both pregnant they kinda just stared into space until-

"So you're both pregnant?" Cross asked.

Error backed up against the wall and shook his head rapidly. "N-n-n-no." Nightmare looked at him confusedly. He looked at Cross and nodded. He came up and hugged the other. Cross hugged back.

They both turned back to look at Error who looked nervous. They smiled at him, and gestures for him to join the hug. "It's okay Error." Cross said. Error nodded and slowly joined them.
————————————————————

"More food?" Horror asked.

Lust nodded, as he handed him a basket of green apples. Horror looked at him confusedly. He grabbed an apple, and ate it without hesitation.

"I'm not complaining or anything, but why so much food?" Horror asked. Lust had been feeding him EXTREMELY well, which was very............random of him. The last time he'd done this was when he asked Horror to be his boyfriend. Horror was starting to suspect something.

"I'm sorry is it to much?" Lust asked worriedly.

Horror frowned and his eyes widened. "No of course not. It's just. The last time you did this was when- you know." Horror said.

Lust thought about it. Then he realized. He was acting just like that day. He face palmed. "I'm such an idiot." He whispered, but Horror heard.

Horror grabbed his hands and held them. "No you're not." He said softly. Lust took something out of his pocket. It was a little velvet box. Common for holding rings.