Chapter 15

Naruto went to Inoichi's place. he met up with Ino who was going on a date with Sai, seeing them made him want to date, it hurts his heart remembering Hinata and the fact she left him for Shino, however he covered his emotions with his normal goofy grin.

He entered the house and was greeted by Inoichi,"Oh Naruto you are here~ Come let's go in."

Naruto bowed polietly,"Thankyou Inoichi san~"

Inoichi was quite surprised, he let out a chuckle as he led them to his study room,"You don't have to thank me. I should be the one, afterall you saved my life."

Naruto can feel the pain deepening, it reminded him of the fact that he was not able to save everyone, he just pushed this thought back as he entered the study.

Inoichi ponted at a comfy chair,"Sit here." Naruto did as he was told, Inoichi sat infront of him on a stool,"Shikaku gave me a glimpse of your situation, he said you were facing terrible nightmare. I am glad that you have decided to seek out to me." Naruto just gave a slight nod as Inoichi continued,"Can you tell me what you see? You don't have to if you feel umcomfortable, we are doing to solve your problem not to give you one."

Naruto at first never wanted to tell anyone about this but after having a talk with Shikamaru, after having Shikamaru besides him changed everything, he wanted to seek out for help, even if it means that he would have to show his real side. So he decided to tell Inoichi everything. However Naruto can still feel himself  starting to panic at the thought of leaving him totally open.

Kit calm down, you can do this. Take your time. No one is forcing you.

Kurama's deep voice calmed him down, he has do this, he would do it, he would get better at any cost.

"I will tell you." He said in a low voice, his goofy grin vanished, a deep look in his eyes, he was starting to let go of his facade.

Inoichi smiled warmly,"Good. Now can you tell me what you see in your dreams? Anything would work, you can start with small things."

Naruto took a deep shaky breath, his eyes closed,"Blood."

Inoichi was taken aback, yet he maintained a calm composure,"Go on Naruto~ Everything is fine."

"There is blood everywhere, on the ground, on my clothes, on my hands, on my face. There are cries everywhere. Some people are yelling, there are blast going on, people are dying, I walk towards them, I-I...." Tears started to fall from his eyes, Naruto opened his eyes, he covered his face with his palm, his whole body was trembling.

Inoichi can see the pain, the pain Naruto was suffering from.  Even from the bits Naruto told him, he can feel what Naruto was going through was way beyond horrible,"Naruto can you let me enter your mind?"

Naruto's head shot up, his eyes red, his whole body was covered in red aura, it was obviously Kurama and Inoichi was scared, it showed in his eyes. Kurama internally sighed seeing that.

"I am not going to hurt you or anything, I just wanted to warn you that Kit is in a fragile state, don't you dare hurt him!"

With this Naruto's eyes turned back blue and the aura disappeared, he looked at Inoichi who had a shock expression on his face,"Inoichi-san?" It seemed Naruto had lost consciousness for a few seconds when Kurama came out. 

Inoichi regained back his composure,"So are you going to let me in your mind?"

Naruto slowly nodded,"Please take care of me."

Inoichi smiled warmly again, though inside he still was shocked, he has heard that Nine tails and Naruto were close but this was something else. 
__________________________
Author's Note:

I am stopping here, Guys I may be able to update often, my vacations have finally started, so happy!!

So how was this chapter anyway? Please tell me in comments and don't forget to vote too.