Chapter 27

Two years have passed. Shikamaru and Naruto got married. A large number of guests attended their wedding, including all the kages, their friends, and their families.

Joy filled the whole village. This was such a happy occasion.

The man Iruka cried when Naruto asked him to act as his father, and Naruto shed happy tears as well. It was Iruka that he considered to be his father, the person he was closest to. Iruka has always been there to suppotr him, since he was a child.

They have been married for 13 years, have two children, both of which are their own. Originally, they planned to adopt the kids, but Kurama said something that surprised both of them.

(Flashback)

After finishing their intercourse, Naruto and Shikamaru both lay down next to each other, sweat dripping from their bodies, exhausted from their experience.

Shikamaru gently tucked Naruto's disheveled hair as he asked,"Are you okay?" Naruto was going to reply but then he was dragged into his mindspace by kurama.

"What do you want fluff ball?" Naruto asked a bit annoyed.

"I called you here to tell you something important." Kurama said, "If I didn't I wouldn't have called you, I have no interest in watching your sexual inter course." He added as an after thought.

Naruto blushed beet red, then asked,"What is it?"

"First hold the Nara boy's hand, and transfer a bit of your chakra and call him here."

Kurama instructed.

Shikamaru looked at Naruto who was deep in his thought and knew he was talking to Kurama, but then suddenly Naruto held his hand and transfered some of his chakra, taking him by surprise.

The next second, his brain got all foggy and he was in forest. Then his eyes laid on Naruto,"Where are we?"

Naruto replied,"We are in my mindscape. Kura asked to bring you here."

Shikamaru nodded, he was bit confused, why did Kurama ask him to come here? Before he can think of something, a sinister chakra approached and Shikamaru looked up at a dark shadow with red eyes. Cold sweat formed on his forehead, he could feel immense pressure.

POOF!

The dark shadow turned into a small cute fox, and jumped into Naruto's arm.

"I called you here to tell you something very important."

Kurama said, his voice remaining the same, only his appearance has changed.

Shikamaru asked,"Something important?"

"I am a being that is made of Chakra, I have no gender like you humans do and since I reside in Naruto, I have partially became a part of him, and because of that reason Naruto has became capable of giving birth."

Seeing the frozen expression on the boys face, Kurama frowned,"I said it in the most simple way as possible. Why are you acting like this? 'Naruto can give birth like females do' It's this simple. Atleast say something. "

A huge grin spread throughout Naruto and Shikamaru's face, they both can have family just as they wanted, it was such a great news, Naruto hugged Kurama in his hand,"Thankyou Kura~ Thankyou so much!"

A smile appeared on Kurama's face and before the boys could see it, he kicked both of them out of the mindscape.

Shikamaru hugged Naruto tightly,"Naru~ We can have our own babies! I am so happy!"

His tears flowed down his cheeks as he hugged Shikamaru back. He'd always wanted his own family and now he'd can have it. Shikamaru smiled gently as he comforted his blonde. He then kissed him on his lips, that soon turned out into another round of their intercourse.

Kurama closed his eyes and went to sleep, not wanting to watch his kit doing 'that.'

(Flashback End)

Earlier today, Shikamaru, Naruto, Shikadai and Boruto all decided to go on a picnic. Naruto pushed all his Hokage work to Kakashi and Shikamaru had to work overtime to complete his work earlier.

Since becoming Hokage and advisor, they rarely had time to spend with their families and felt that they were neglecting their children, so they planned today's picnic.

Naruto spread the mat on the grass while calling to his sons, "Come here and sit, Shikadai and Boruto."

"Okay mum."

"Okay mom. "

Both Shikadai and Boruto sat down. Boruto was a copy paste of Naruto, while Shikadai was a year older than Boruto and looked exactly like Shikamaru.

Naruto didn't mind their calling him 'Mom' because he had actually given birth to them. It made him happy that they would call him that.

Naruto called out to Shikamaru, who was walking towards them with a picnic basket, "You should come sit down too.".

Sitting beside Naruto, Shikamaru whispered "I love you" and kissed his lips.

Naruto blushed and kissed back,"I love you too."

Seeing this, Boruto groaned,"Mom! Dad! NO PDA!!!" and Shikdai just chuckled. This made both Naruto and Shikamaru laugh as they ruffled their sons's hair.

THE END.

__________
Author's Note:

This has finally came to an end, I was supposed to upload this chapter next week but I didn't want you guys to wait so I did it now. I am bad at smut so I didn't write it, I tried to but got myself all embarassed. Also I am not smart enough to think of a reason to make Naruto be able to give birth so I made all the rubbish I could think of, sorry =_="

I am having mixed feelings, it's my first anime fanfiction that came to an end, I am happy but sad at the same time, it feels weird.

I want to thank all the people who supported me by voting and commenting, literally reading your comments made my day. Thank you everyone.

Also for Now I will focus on the Sasunaru that I adopted and one month later will start updating my kiba naru time travel fiction which already has 3 chapters.  I will start uploading with 10 chapters at the begining.

Bye guys, see you in a month.