Chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning both the best friends Teep and Mew were on the beach with their wives . It was the last summer holiday they were together as Mew and Orn were going abroad . Teep and Mew were friends from their childhood that's why their friendship was unbreakable. They got married from Run and Orn. They always spend their summer holidays with each other on the beach. Both the couple stayed just opposite to each other.  But now because of Mew's transfer, he was going to leave Thailand and was going out of country.

Teep: Mew! will you come back here again.

Mew: Yes of course I will, that's why you have to take care of my house till I return. And maybe till I return our children can also becomes friends.

Teep: Of course, of course. Take care of you and Orn.

Mew: Of course I will.

TEEP:

After 8 years.....

Teep and Run were waiting at the airport for their friends with their 6 year old boy and a 7 year old girl chasing each other . Their name were Jane and Gun. Gun was running around his parents chasing his older sister Jane, who has snatched away his candy. Jane was always teasing her brother but she always loved her brother, she teased him but if he started to cry she just can't handle the pain she felt seeing her brother cry. 

After half and hour they listened to the announcement of the plane landing. After a few minutes  Teep and Run saw their friend coming out with a 8 years old child. Even if he was only 8 he was still looking so handsome and good. Jane's mouth dropped open after seeing such a sight, but she hurridly came into her senses. Teep wave his hand and when Mew saw him, he ran towards his friend and hugged him. Run and Orn also missed each other and hugged each other.

Off was looking at Gun who was hiding behind his mother because of how Off was staring him. jane was smirking watching the look Off was giving to his brother. Parents introduced the children to each other, Jane and Off wai to each other, Off wai to Gun also but that little child was so shy and a crimson red blush was seen on his face and didn't reply to Off's wai. The parents chuckled to see the shy Gun.

After just taking the luggage, they went over to the car Teep brought and kept their luggage. Teep drove the car and Run sat on the front seat. Mew and Orn sat behind them and at the bach sat the three children. First Off then Jane and then Gun. Jane and off kept on talking and Gun felt asleep on Jane's lap as he don't relate to the topic Off and Jane were talking. 

After some time they reached their house, And the parents decided to go to the same beach they went before. They went to their house just opposite to each and after 2 hours of refreshment they took their car and went to the beach. 

One side the parents were sitting and watching the sunset go down and the other side Gun, Jane and Off were playing. They got to know each other and were very comfortable with each other. After playing for some time Gun got tired and sat down on the beach and Off followed him. Jane went to swim with her parents. Off was sitting with Gun alone, even if they now know each other Gun was still shy to talk to Off and Off wanted to talk to him so much, so he got this chance and sat beside Gun. 

OFF: hi!

GUN: Hi P'!

OFF: Sooo.... can I ask you something?

GUN: Sure p' go ahead.

OFF: Well.... why don't you talk to me more are you afraid of me?

GUN: No p' I am not afraid I am s..hy. You are so good p' you look so good also and you are cute. And the way you talk is so hilarious and a little fatherly manner. while we were playing the way you were instructing me, you seem like a father. hahaha..

OFF:  Ohhh... so you are shy? Well I do talk and by the way I am not you are really a cute creature, look the way you are smiling it's so cute.

GUN: p'..... You are again making me shy!

muah!

Gun was shocked by the sudden action done by Off.

GUN: P' Why did you kiss me on my cheek?

OFF: I..a..m sorry, it's just that you are so cute I can't handle your cuteness.

After Off said that there was a silence between both the boys, not uncomfortable but a silence that was so good as a feeling.  Off and Gun didn't know where this all was going to be.

After few days...

As days went by Off, Gun And Jane because good friends. They started spending most of the time with each other . They became sooo close that they were inseparable, they would usually spend days with each other 

Taking about only Off and Gun they became more comfortable with each other . They would usually sleep at each other house .

There was something in Gun that little Off can't understand. They didn't forget what happened at the beach but they never talked about it but Off was having very much problems as that small child can't understand his feelings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys.