Chapter 23

Gun's pov

Today we were going back as our summer vacation. Well New got a boyfriend in this trip so I will not say that this trip has gone waste but I don't know what happened after we left P'Tay and New P'Off was acting weird as e suddenly ignoring me , well not fully but whenever he looks at me he gives such a sad eyes, like I have done something to his.

Well leave that let's go everyone would be waiting. I took my bag and went where everyone was standing. P'Off and P'Tay were helping keeping our things in the car. I went to P'Off to give my luggage to keep it.

He just took it from my hand and put it directly, well that was definitely odd, well something has definitely has happened. I have to talked to him after we get back.

Off's pov
I think that Gun already has someone, but what if he is his relative? Uhhh...... this is driving me crazy.
On the day Tay asked New to be his boyfriend I went to call Gun from his room but before I was going to knock , I heard him talking to someone and he said I love you to him. Well maybe I am thinking too much, maybe he was his relatives . Well leave that if he had a boyfriend already he would have told us, or New would have told us, but they didn't so I think he doesn't have one. Uhhhh my stupid brain always thinking too much.

We were going back to Bangkok as our summer vacations were going to get over. Tay and New were sitting in front with Nong Jane and me and Gun was sitting in the back.

Just as I was looking out of the window I felt a weight on my shoulder, when I turned my head I saw Gun falling asleep. I adjusted so that he can put his head on my shoulder comfortably. I smiled seeing this cute bunny sleep beside me.

I looked out of the window, the smile was still there, I thought maybe I am thinking too much.

But who knew what kind of feeling was waiting for me.

Gun's pov

I heard P'Off voice calling me, after sometime I realized that I was sleeping. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was sleeping on papii's shoulder, I hurriedly got up, I saw papii laughing lightly I became shy , I felt my face heating up. I quickly looked around and saw that we have reached our home. I quickly got out of the car and ran towards my house.

My heart was beating so fast , oh my god how stupid can I be. Now how would I be sleeping thinking about I slept on P'Off shoulder?

Off's pov

We dropped everyone and now I was going to mine, Tay and New thought of staying together because my dear peng dosen't want to stay away from his boyfriend.

I reached my home at 7 in the evening. Jane was really tired so she went to sleep ight away, I cooked some instant noodle for me too eat as Jane said she is already feeling full.

After eating I went to bed, well this summer holiday was really the best I have had in my entire life after Gun's death.

Well let's sleep after all our college is starting from tomorrow. I turned of the light and closed my eyes, dreamed about the time I spend on beach with my Gun.

Next day.............

I heard a knocking outside my door and when I opened the door I saw Jane outside and that too all dressed up for college, she looked shocked as she saw me just waking up.

"P'Off you haven't even woken up yet , only half and hour is left , go and shower let me take out your clothes."

"Hmm.. sorry Jane , I forgot to set the alarm, don't worry I am going now."

By saying that I went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. Just in 15 min I was ready , I went down ans saw that Jane has cooked me something to eat , and she was waiting for me. I took a seat and we started eating, not saying anything all was going in my head was only one thing that who was talking to Gun that time, I guess Jane guessed that I am having some issues so she asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing Jane just thinking about stuff."
"Are you sure P'Off?"

"Yes , if it is something I will tell you first only you know that, right?"

"Yes I know , if you are done let's go."

"Ummm.. I am done , let's go."

I am thankful that Jane didn't ask anything else, I took the car keeps and went outside locking the gates and went to where Jane was standing. We got into the car and drove of.

Time skip...... to lunch

Ughhhh...... today's classes were so boring that I wanted to sleep in them, and I didn't even got to see my Gun in the corridors. We only met in the morning after reaching here but after that it was like he just vanished. But i again got to see my angle which is right now . He was just sitting in front me , while I stole some glances at him, why he is so cute .

It was fifteen min already and I didn't talk to him so I thought to initiate and we started talking. He was so cute, whenever he smiled his small dimples would make him more beautiful, the way he pats his hair if it was moved by the wind, I knew that I was falling deeper and deeper as the day went by. He was so mesmerising beautiful that I wanted him to be mine already but I didn't know his feelings so I didn't want to make things fast. One step at a time.

Just as I was going to ask him if he wanted to come with me this evening, I saw a boy who looked a mixture of cute and more handsome coming from the back, I was going to ask who he was but I saw him signalling to New and us to keep quiet and New looked quiet shocked and happy and excited at the same time.

That guy came from behind and covered Gun's eyes and kissed his hair a little, I saw an annoyed expression on Gun's face but when he turned to saw who he was he became so shocked and I saw the same excitement in his eyes as I saw in New's but it was more than him. He jumped from his seat and launched himself in this guys arm and shouted "P'Oab"

That guy and Gun help each other like one of them will disappear if they let go, and both were laughing and Gun was well kind of jumping in his arm. I didn't know who he was but I didn't like him in the first look.😤

————————————————————————————————————————-
Hi guys, here's another update for you. And I am so sorry 😣, even when I said I would update regularly I didn't do it.
I am really sorry it was just many things were going in my life and it was so depressing, I am not saying everything fine but it is much much better than it was then so I will try to update it.

I am sorry once again