Chapter 24

GUN'S POV

I was not believing what I was seeing, I knew P'Oab was going to surprise me but I didn't know how, and when today he came like that, I am so happy and excited to see him. I was maybe hugging him so tight because the next word he said confirmed it.

"Nong Gun, you can leave now, you are cutting my air supply 😂"

"Oh sorry P'Oab, but how you are here?"

"Didn't I told you I am going to give you a surprise so tada 🎉 I am here, my parents were coming shifting here so I thought I can also come with them , I am thinking of completing my last year here only."

"Really omg it means that you will be staying here and not going anywhere anymore?"

"Yes, Gungun."

Hearing this I couldn't control my happiness and hugged him again, when I heard new saying something.

"Gun, you can leave him now before he really get strangled by you."

Hearing this I immediately leave him but made a pouty face towards New. I backed a little away from P'Oab so that New can also hug him. I was not able to stop smiling now I don't have to wait for him to call me or anything I can ask him right away if I was having any problems. I pulled P'Oab to sit beside me when New was done hugging him.

"Gun, seriously I am not going to steal him from you, you don't need to be so possessive of him."

New blabbered while I stick out my tongue to him and hold P'Oab arm. Then I saw P'Tay, P'Jane and specially P'Off confusion to who he was and I guess I saw a bit of jealousy in P'Off eyes which led my hope a little high but I distracted myself and introduced everyone to P'Oab.

"P'Tay, P'Jane, P'Off this is P'Oab , and P'Oab they are P'Tay P'Jane and he is P'Off."

After introducing P'Oab turned towards me raising his eyebrows, I understood he was asking that if he is that P'Off. I just smiled at him because I know he would understand, and I was right he just turned his head towards everyone and started talking. I was lucky for having him in my life, thinking back I feel it's good that we never thought of being more than brother, because I like the way things are right now.

OFF'S POV
WTH🤨, I don't care who the hell is he but why the hell they are so close, why Gun is holding him like that, why the hell this guy is patting Gun's head. Uhhhhh....... I am fucking going to kill him.

I was sitting just in front of Gun and that guy , what was his name yeah Oab, and for hell they were seriously flirting, don't tell me gun is already in a relationship or he likes 'this Guy'. My knuckle were turning white because of the tight grip I was holding my hand. From the moment he came Gun didn't even looked at me once, and kept talking to him.

I got up from the table and everyone including Gun and that Guy Oab looked at me.

"Ummm.... you guys go ahead , I have to be somewhere so I am going . Bye!"

"P'Off?" I heard Gun calling me so I looked towards him and smiled and nod my head to speak.

"Are you free this weekend?"

"Yes, Why?"

"Can you help me in the project a little , I still have a little to complete."

"Sure just give me a call or tell me where to meet , I will get going then."

I walked out of the cafeteria with a smile on my lips , well I guess Me and Gun are going on a date this weekend.

Everything was cleared out of my mind even the jealousy I felt seeing that guy, all I was thinking about was my study date with Gun on the weekends.

Gun's POV

Me, New and Oab came back after our college , and freshened up , father was not at home yet so we had our lunch and talked for hours, Oab was a brother to me , a big brother so I was so happy that he came to complete his last year of college here only.

"Gun?"

"yes P'Oab?"

"So you asked your Papii on a study date this weekend?'
"huh! P'Oabbbbb , don't tease me , he always spends his weekend with P'Jane always, can't I spend time with him?"

"Of course you can baby."

"I told you not to call me baby , I am a grown up now."

"yeah yeah!!"

Ting tong!!!!!!

The door bell rang so I went to open the door, I was sure father has come. And as excepted he was their, I guess he doesn't know about P'Oab.

When he entered and saw him he was surprised and hugged him and asked how he was here, then P'Oab told him about completing his last year of college here only.

We all talked about things and P'Oab brought us different things , and he can't keep his mouth shut and he told him everything about P'Off and my weekend study date with him. I HATE HIM!!!!

Later as everyone was very tired so we went to sleep , I was not able to sleep as I kept thinking about the weekends and the time I as going to spend with him, just me and him no P'Jane no one. I was sooooo excited , I know I was talking like a lovesick girl.

But somewhere along the way I think I have fallen in love with him , I just wished he would love me too , I am just sacred that he likes P'jane and that thought hurts more than anyone knows.

Just I was having these thoughts my phone tinged as a messaged popped up on my phone ,so I took it and checked who messaged me so late . 

I nearly dropped my phone on my face seeing P'Off message popped up on my screen it was written "Good night Gun, sweet dreams , can't wait for the weekends."

I smiled upon seeing the message and squealed like crazy , I typed back good night and kept my phone away and went to sleep , why is he so cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS I AM UPDATING IT AFTER MORE THAN 1 MONTH I AM HAVING A CRAZY MONTH WITH SO MANY WORK TO DO SO I DIDN'T GOT ANY TIME . 

MY SUMMER VACATION JUST STARTED TODAY SO I WISH TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK IN THESE VACATIONS ONLY. 

I HAVE DRAGGED THIS BOOK FOR SO LONG..............

AND THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK.