Chapter 21

Next day........

Off's pov

The first day of our summer holiday starts today , I promised to take Jane out today for the Brother-Sister day. I am happy that Jane told me that she wants to go out, it really is a long since we went out for our day, I know Jane would be excited but I didn't know if she will like it what I have planned. Well that depends, for now let's go and get ready, today is a long day.

I bathed and was getting ready as I heard Jane's voice calling me for breakfast. I went downstairs into the dining hall where Jane had made a variety of things, I missed her cooking, she only cooked when she was feeling okay but this is the first time I saw her cook these things. It means that she is getting better and I am happy for her.

"P'Off come sit down!"

"Coming Jane, so is my little sister ready for today?"

"Yes I am always ready for a day out. So where are we going first today. " 

"Hmmm..... How about we go to shopping? Don't you love that and you have not done shopping for some time now."

"Really! I love you so much ."

"Yeah! Yeah ! now eat first and go and get ready, Let's go shopping first."

We started to eat while talking about little things, I don't know if she would like my plan today or not as I have planned only simple things, but I planned them from my heart.

We ate and I sat on the sofa to wait for Jane as she went to get dressed, we do live together , our parents thought that it would be difficult for Jane to live alone that's why.

Jane came down dressed , I grabbed my wallet and car keys, I thought going to a mall would be good. We got into the car and Jane put on some music as I started to drove to our destination. I can see the excitement in her eyes, I was so glad, whenever I saw her eyes , they were a mixture of so many emotions that I myself couldn't understand her.

But right now there were no mixed emotion, only excitement like she had really decided to move on. Seeing this a smile came to me, I guess meeting Gun was not so bad after all, he really made Me and Jane forgot all the pain.

We reached the mall , I parked my car in my parking lot and then went straight to shopping. I can see Jane enjoying herself, I knew she loves shopping but because of the pain she never went to proper shopping, she just choose a dress and that's it.

Time Skip...........

Seriously I never thought that doing shopping is so tiring but seeing Jane seriously how much energy these girls have , this is our 8th shop and there is not a shop that we went and did not buy anything, but I have to say this , seeing my little sister smiling like that I felt like all my energy has recharged.

"P'Off.... P'Off... come here!"

"Yes?"

"How do you think of this dress?"

"My Jane would always look good no matter what she wears."

"Heheheh...P'Off stop it, shall I take it?"

"Ofcouse!"

"Okay then let's go pay!"

"That's it, you are gonna take one dress only?"

"Yeah... I am tired let's go home first after this."

"Hahaha.... so you guys do get tired!" I said patting he head.

"P'Off.... don't tease me , let's go"

"Yes your highness, let's go, after you!"

"Thanks your majesty!"