chapter 32 (end)

One week later. . . .

One week has already went by , i told everyone about that scar thing on gun's head and as i know Jane , uncle and aunty started crying because there is a chance that he is our gun , it took me and mom and dad atleast 15 min to make them calm down.

As they did we called gun's father and he also arrived half an hour later and we told him about all that . I guess uncle and aunty also knew  what he was feeling so they had a talk and they were able to reassure that gun is still his child .

And no one could change that because he was the one to take care of gun all these years i guess he was a little happy hearing that as i saw him relaxing his shoulders .

As we discussed more on this topic about his habits and all we were getting more clear and the happiness we all felt at that time was unimaginable. I was over the moon , my gun is not dead MY GUN IS NOT DEAD !!!!

As we wanted to tell new also about this , we told him to come but as we know gun was with him we called arm and told him to take care of him .... Even tho they meet very rarely arm adore him so much .

After new arrived which is obviously with Tay we told him everything that has happened till now and the mark on gun's head . He was so shocked to hear all that i could tell .

But i can see he was happy for gun . As we talked it was already evening i went to my room and got out that necklace which i hid it as i didn't needed it anymore. But now i do . As i opened the box in which i kept that necklace all the feeling of that time retured together.

Only this can confirm if i he is my gun or not . It was getting dark so i wore that necklace and everyone drove their own way . Before going new stopped me

"p'off? "

" Yes nong new?"

" If gun's memories will return will he leave me ? "

" No nong new , he is still your brother how could he leave his brother who took care of him all the time , u will see even if his memories come back your relationship would stay the same ."

I knew what he was feeling the same feeling of loosing someone precious, i know that he can be our gun but still all these years uncle and new were with him all this time . I know that even if gun's memories returns he is not gonna leave new and uncle . Because i know he loves them and he will take time to adapt to all the changes.

As i went to arm house to pick gun up i saw them having a great time . I was so happy seeing him happy like this .

After a few min we both reached home as it was not late so we both today suddenly wanted to make our dinner together.

And u know what would have happened next right? We made a mess . All the flour was in the whole kitchen as we were running around and playing with that .

In that moment i caught him as i was running around the slab trying to catch that cute little human , as i caught him i held onto him through his waist and we were both laughing.

I love these times with him , and him . That time a realisation came , that no matter if he is my gun or not he is still the person i love the most in this world and the person who taught me how to smile again.

As we were trying to catch our breath i kept holding onto his waist , and after a moment our eyes locked . It felt like the time had stopped at that time , all i could hear was the voice of our heart which were beating so fast . Don't know if it was beating like that because we ran so much or because of the distance that was so close . The next thing i knew i crashed my lips on his and gave him a light peck .......