Chapter 17

Off's pov(continue.....)

Gun you want to know what I am the most afraid of, I am afraid of loving again and that too another person. There is this shorty, sorry actually his name is Gun, shocked aren't you , you will even be more shocked when I will tell you that his middle name is also same. 

But that dosen't matter, what matters is after all these years when I never let anyone in expect Jane and Tay , But you know Gun he his different. After all these years he made by heart beat again like you did, he make me happy with his little smile, he irritates me with his naughtiness, I can't....., I don't know ...... Uhggggg... how do I say this, I THINK I LIKE HIM. 

Gun today I am here for something which I never thought would come. (takes a deeep breath)

Gun, my love ,the one who I really loved my whole, I am finally decided to move on from you. I really never said I would say these words to you. But I guess it is finally time to move on from you right Gun. Gun! I am doing the right thing right? 

Gun remember this , always remember this, you were , are and always will be in my heart, I have a special place in which no one can replace. 

You know after saying this I feel much better, maybe I should go now shorty would be waiting for me, Gun stay with me okay, I really wanna so much support, because I Off Jumpol is gonna pursue Shorty in being my boyfriend, and before that I should talk to your sister also.(wipes his tear) Bye Gun. I miss you.

I turned around and started walking towards my car, in mid way I turned around and saw the soft white lilies lying on the tomb written my  Gun's name, a small smile came to my face , I finally let go of him but only physically, he would still be in my heart, a special place in my heart. 

I would not stop visiting him and there will be one day when I will bring that shorty to meet him, everything is gonna be fine, Jane moved on and so will I.

Letting go means to the realization that some people are a part of our history but not  a part of our destiny, like Gun was a part of my history but maybe not destiny, maybe shorty can be that part which Gun cannot be. I got on my car and left for shorty's house.

It was hard but it was worth it for all those years until I found someone who can make me feel the same as Gun.

I switched off my car and went to ring the bell, after some time a smiling Gun opened the door, which made my heart feel warm, that Gun was history and this Gun is my Future.

"Hi p'Off, come in"

"thanks"

"we were waiting for you only , we have started a movie , come on,"

"Okay"

we walked towards his living room where Tay, New and Jane were laughing and were throwing popcorn at each other, my eyes went on Jane and that laugh was free , not forced or anything, and that made me think only one thought in my mind, "we finally moved on , Jane finally moved on from her bother and I finally moved on from my love".

We all sat together and Gun started that movie, we all relaxed and Tay and New were making fun of the movie in between it was already funny and they were making it more stupid. That time nothing came across my mind, no sadness , no anger, and no guilt, that time felt like I finally enjoyed myself in any movie with my friends and my future boyfriend my fullest. That time Jane was not crying in her room remembering him.

Unconsciously , my hand went to the necklace I was wearing , it was the last gift I brought Gun and me when we went to the fair. I guess I will not be needing it anymore. It will be the last thing then I would finally be free. 

===================================================

another update.