Chapter 25

Weekend.......

P'Off pov
I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face . Today Gun and i are going on a date , well more like he wants my help but he and me will be all alone and that too in a cafe, how can I not call it a date .

I am thinking of asking him to be my boyfriend.as the moment that Oab guy has come , i have started to feel irritated and the thought of loosing him to that Oab guy just makes it worse.

I know i have not liked someone after He  passed away but if i like someone, the thought of loosing them makes it 100 times worse .

I got up and freshen up , just like any other day Jane was making me breakfast. I ate with her and headed to the cafe as Gun just messaged me saying he would be there in half an hour . As i was headed towards the door i heard Jane say" All the best on your first date " to me , which made me a blush and i stick out my tongue at her .

I arrived at the cafe 5 min early, so took a seat near the window as i know he likes window seat . After a few minutes, i saw him entering the cafe , it felt like a cute baby was entering, he was not wearing anything expensive or extra just a loose t-shirt and a black jeans,but that thing made him look sexy and cute at the same time, my heart skipped a beat at the sight of him  .

I saw him searching for a seat so i waved my hand telling him that i was here , the moment he saw me he became shocked and came towards where i was sitting.

"You are really early P'Off!"

"Nah i just came 5 min early, don't worry have a seat , so what do you need my help in ? "

" Oh it's my project work.. here!!"

Gun and me started doing his project work while our drinks came ..... Seriously saying i was not able to focus on that work , i mean how can I when such a cute guy would be sitting in front of me .

Still I tried to focus and helped him did his work . After sometime when our work was finished we saw the time it is already 3 hours since we have started doing his project and thank God it is finally completed.

We decided to eat in a restaurant because we both were feeling hungry.

After having lunch we talked a bit and Gun said he was leaving because it was getting late , i was getting anxious because i wanted this to be a date , so when he was just about to leave i stopped him and asked the thing i wanted to ask so badly since the time his work is finished.

GUN'S POV
I arrive at the cafe a little late and when i searched the cafe , i saw P'Off waving towards me .... OMG 😳 are you serious he was wearing a high waist pant and the shirt was tucked in it and i will go to hell if i may be lying that he looked so hella fine and handsome just sitting there .b

My heart skipped a beat while i was walking towards him . He told that he had already ordered our drinks while we started working on my project. I saw him starting at me a few times .... But nothing happened except that . He was too focused on my work . And it would be a lie if i say i was not sad . I thought he would ask me to go somewhere after work .

But no why would he , that break my heart a little. So when i had lunch with P'Off after that i decided to go back home . In truth when i was walking towards the door i was wishing he would stop me but no why would he .

But when i was about to open the door i heard him calling my name , is it what i am thinking 🥺.  And he finally asked what i have been waiting for the moment i saw him in the cafe .

" Gun if you have time , do you want to go somewhere?"

" Sure P'Off, but where?"

" Don't ask let's just go it's a surprise 😉!"

He just wink and took my hand which sent a electric shock straight to my heart. Oh P'Off i wish you knew what effect you had on me . We sat in his car and he started driving off to somewhere.

P'OFF POV
I know a perfect place to go on the last planned moment. No one can say no to that place , it's the amusement park ..... Gun also said once that he likes going there . So i thought that is the best option.

I know i will be going to the amusement park like after sooooo many , but if it's for gun i can go anywhere .

When we were near the amusement park.... I saw GUN'S eyes shining. That made me smile i knew he likes it .

"P'Off are we going to the amusement park? " He asked

" Yes , i heard you talking to New that you wanted to go  so i thought it would be a nice idea to come here."

" OMG papii you are the best !!!!!"

I hit the brakes suddenly which came as a shock to Gun but he gave me a greater shock .... Gun .. my gun has given me a nickname .

" P'Off what are you doing? "

" What did you just call me Gun ? "

" What i called you P'Off!"

" No no before that !!! "

" What? What did i cal............!"

A sudden realisation came on his face which made him blush ..... I saw him hiding his blush . OMG he is so cute , he is going to drive me crazy .... First he has a pet name for me and then be blushed..... The moment i was gonna ask him more he open the car door and ran out of the car saying he would wait for me near the entrance.

OMG Gun why are you so cute..........😍

_______________________________________

Hi guys .... I know i am not a good writer and is so bad at giving you updates so i am sorry.... But i will try to update whenever I get time...