Chapter 4

Third person pov

After watching the fireworks both the family decided to go home as everyone was tired. As they started to move Off notice that there was no Gun beside him , he try to see him with his parents if he went with him but he was not there. Panic was seen on his face. He became so scared his body started shaking, when Jane saw the look on his face she went to ask him what happened. He was in such a shock that he left the hand of Gun and now he is nowhere to be seen didn't answer her.

Jane got confused by his actions so she called both of their parents till that time no one noticed Gun was not there. When everyone asked him why he is so pale he didn't said anything . After sometime a name came out from his mouth "Gun" and parents asked him what about Gun and then it dawned upon them that Gun was nowhere near them. They all got so panicked and started looking here and there.

Without noticing Off and Jane were already crying for Gun. Everyone scattered around the fair to only look for Gun. Off was with his father and Jane was with his mother . All the tiredness of their body went flying outside . Gun's mother was already in tears. 

Off knew he was feeling not right about going to the fair but never in his dream he imagined that Gun would get lost in the fair. He was so afraid thinking he would not be able to see him again he was running here and there for finding him. There was nothing in his mind he just wanted to embrace Gun and said that everything will be fine. 

After everyone tried to find him they were all tired Off ,Jane and Gun's mother were already a crying mess. Worries were written on all their faces. No thought was coming in such a tough situation. Off only knows that he wanted to find Gun, then he will scold him for walking away alone and then embrace him like any other precious thing and cuddle him to bed. For more clearance he was so traumatised that he was not able to speak a single thing . Jane was also crying but seeing Off she went to him and said that it was not his fault as she knew he was somewhere feeling guilty for not watching Gun. As she went to him and put her hands on his shoulder, Off immediately hugged Jane and started crying very loudly and said "*snob....it's all my ..... fault, if I have holded his hands a little tighter and never let go he ...... maybe, he will still be with us"

Hearing this Jane said " No P'Off it's not your fault owe also didn't saw where he went, please don't cry P'Off if Gun will see he will not like it. You know na he doesn't like it when you cry."

After sometime they went to make announcements on the speaker if they have seen a small child of 6 years with a yellow shirt and black jeans. After making announcements they waited for sometime. When no news came they all decided to go to the police for filing a case. Both the parents requested both the children to stay at home but Off being Off and Jane being Jane they didn't listen and wanted to go with them . That night nobody slept they went to every corner of the fair , police station and anywhere that all can think but Gun was nowhere to be found.

After returning home Off directly went to Gun's room and went on his bed and started sniffing his bed sheets holding onto his necklace he got for him and Gun . That night he cried so much that he fainted on Gun's bed sheets only. 

"Gun! Please come back to your P'Off " was the last sentence he said before fainting.

Jane was watching all this from a small had on the door , at that time she decided that she has to be strong for P'Off because she knew how much Gun meant to him. She wiped away the tears and went to where P'Off was sleeping and covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead and said "don't worry P'Off Gun will return to us, be strong I will always be there for you as a sister. Nothing could happen to our Gun he is strong and I know he also loves you from all his heart."

Somewhere a few miles away......

"Boss look what we have got!"

"Oh now now now here is really an angel , good you got a beautiful child go ask my assistant whatever money you want but don't let this news go to my brother that I have abducted another child understand "

"Yes boss"

"Good go now" "now my beautiful angel you will get me a large sum of money don't you?"

................................................

Thanks for reading guys