Chapter 2

After 2 years....

It was summer vacation going on and both the family were on the beach doing what they usually do.  And the answer Off was looking for was getting more and more clear as the days past by. He once asked what is love to his parents and his parents understanding where this was going and when they answered him he thought that there was one person who can make Off feel this way.

 And after these two years with the small angle, he finally realised his feeling even if he was a child he already know whom his heart belongs to. He was in love with Gun. He didn't told anyone about it but he knew his parents would support him no matter what.

 He would always get jealous and possessive whenever he sees Gun with someone in school laughing and touching Gun and would just take him away from there. Gun was still a child for all his understanding, so he would just get confused when Off would act like that. And Off was not someone to express his feelings so quickly.

Off was slowly getting too soft on Gun and Jane was watching all this even if she knew about Off she would never ask about him . 

Few days later...

It was again there summer vacation but this time instead of going on the beach as usually they all decided to go to the fair and yes you thought right Gun requested his parents to go and who can resist Gun Attaphan Phunsawat's pouting and puppy eyes.

So they all decided to go to the beach after 2 or 3 days . 

Off's pov

Shia!!! What's happening to me ? I still remember the day I saw Gun at the airport 2 years back it was so good I can never forget it. That day I was very small for my age so I didn't know what happened to me , just a thought came to my mind when I saw him that I wanted to protect him.

Yeah I know I am a possessive friend but what can I do Gun can't belong to anyone else but me.

Our summer holidays were starting and our parents as usual said that they will go on the same beach . I seriously don't understand why they always go there. But this time before going there we are first going in a fair as Gun wanted to go there very eagerly.

Yeah and Jane Gun's sister is my really best friend I don't know how I got lucky to have her. I know that she knows I like her brother but not she is judging neither saying anything, and she secretly supports me well . I guess it is not the right time to tell Gun that I like him, I am telling you he is sooooo naive.

He can't even understand when I flirt with him . Well I am willing to wait for him my entire life and actually I am myself not ready I am still a child only also.

Few days later......

Yeah!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhuhuhuh.

Yeah if you are thinking who is making that noise then you are right today we all are going to the fair and the most excited off all of us is Gun . 

He literally woke me up at 6 o clock in the morning saying he was exited and can't sleep and you will not be asking I am myself telling you we are going in fair at the evening.

This Gun what should I do with him can you really look at him he is continually watching the watch without even blinking, but he is still the cutest among all.

"P'Off why does this clock not moving fast I want to go to the fair" gun

"Gun if you keep looking at the clock and that too broken one how the hell do you think the time will go on?" I asked him he is really a crazy person.

"Auuu, the clock is broken 😞. 😜 hehehehe I didn't know that." He said while scratching the Bach of his neck 

Awww he is so adorable 🥰 

"Then what is the time now?" He asked pouting 

"It's 3:20 gun, there is still 3 hours left for us to go to the fair . Now go upstairs and sleep or you will surely sleep in the fair only." I said knowing that whenever he doesn't sleep in the afternoon he will surly sleep around 7. I am telling you I know.

"Awu but I don't want to sleep." He said again pouting 

"Then don't complain to me tomorrow if you sleep in the fair only." I said now making a serious face.

"Awu, fine I am going to sleep don't overreact."

Hahahah I am telling you I like him the most when he annoyed and angry. 

He went to sleep after sometime later after I finished my homework went to sleep with him . When I opened the door he was cuddling a pillow and sleeping sooo peacefully I went next to him and kissed his forehead and went beside him and slept while cuddling him. I don't know why but as the time to go to the fair is coming close I am having a weird feeling in my chest like something is going to happen that's why I cuddle Gun as came close to him. I just love to cuddle him but let this be a secret between you and me only , ok 👌 .

Now let me sleep I am yarns* getting sleepy 🥱.

——————————————————————————————————

What do think is going to happen in the fair keep reading that if Off's uneasy feelings is true or he is just overthinking.

Thanks for reading.

I will try to daily update the chapter