CHAPTER 26

GUN'S POV
OMG 😳 I just embarrassed myself in front of papii . How can the pet name i gave him so suddenly came to my mouth. I was just so excited to see the amusement park that i didn't even think about what i was saying .

So i just ran away and now i am standing near the gate waiting for P'Off to come .

After a few min i saw P'Off coming towards me which made my heart racing thinking about the incident happened a few min back . What if P'Off gets and didn't like it . OMG so many thoughts were going in my mind , when P'Off waved in front of me . I saw him told him to let's go in but the next thing i know i was so close to P'Off face that i can feel his Breath on my face .

P'OFF POV
I don't know where this courage came from but when Gun was heading inside i grabbed his hand and turned him to face towards me , i pulled him close by his waist that his face was so close to mine and his hands were on my chest which was sending electric shock all the way to my heart .

I saw Gun blushing which made me a little more courageous. I lean into his ears and wishpered....

"I am not going to leave you until you tell me what did you said to me in the car !"

I saw his face going even redder when i said that , and i would be lying if i say he didn't looked so cute and hot at the same time.

He suddenly said something which i didn't heard clearly so i bent some more because of which our lips were so close that if i inches a little more closer i lips would be touching.

I was looking between his and his lips regularly and he replied ....

" I called you papii..... It was the name i gave you when you were following me around non stop ..... So i thought you looked like a puppy so i gave you the pet name papii"

" So why don't you start calling me by that name then?"

"WHAT? "

Oh comon .... He got so shocked and puched me away ... But i tried to tease him a bit more .

" Yes from now on call me papii!"

" What no !!! "

" Why not ? "

" Just like that now do you want to get in or not ?"

Oh he was blushing... I decided to drop it there and went inside with him . And we enjoyed and played many games then we came to a roundabout and gun asked me to ride with him .

" P'Off ride with me !!!..... P'Off P'Off!! P'Off..... Ugghhg papii!!!"

" Yes that's much better now what do you want ? "

" I want you to ride that roundabout with me !!"

"Okay let's go "

Hehehehheh i am such a genius ... But i don't know when he calls me by my nick name he gave me i feel like i am on cloud nine .

We rides the roundabout and many many more rides until we both felt hungry..... So we went to the stalls to eat ....

While we were eating Gun said something to me which i didn't heard him clearly because i was giving the money for the things we ate .

After giving money to the shopkeeper when i turned around i couldn't find Gun anywhere..... That's when everything went downhill.

I shouted frantically for Gun but i was not able to see him anywhere and that made everything 100 times worse . I started having flashback and panic attack.

Everything suddenly hit my mind from flashback and i suddenly collapsed the last thing i saw was a figure shouting something and me collapsing in his arms .

GUN'S POV
I saw a sweet dish which i knew papii liked so i was searching for it if it is here and to my surprise it was there .

While papii was paying for the food i told him to wait for me because i am going to get something it was not far .

I went to the shop and asked for it . I payed the money but the time i turned around i saw papii shouting my name and running around, suddenly he stopped and he had years in his eyes . I ran to him as fast as possible.

When i reach him he was having a panic attack. What happened to papii for him having a panic attack like this , i was just a gone for a few min .

But i kept the thought aside and started calling him but he didn't responded, instead he suddenly passed out in my arms.

I was so worried that i told a few people standing there to help me carry him .

They all carried him and put him in his car . I thanked them and started driving to his house . When we reached his house z i carried him to his room , he was still unconscious.

I helped him take out his shoes and started un buttoning his shirt . I stayed with him till he woke up .

After half an hour i saw him blinking his eyes open . I ran towards him from where i was sitting and helped him in sitting. The moment he adjusted his eyes towards me , he suddenly hugged me and started crying, and i just let him .

I remembered P'tay telling me that some incident happened with papii because of which he can't open his heart to anyone, maybe this is related to it only .

After sometime when he stopped crying, he looked towards me and said.

" I am sorry"

" Papii why are u sorry, nothing is your fault"

" No i am sorry for ruining the day 😢"

" Hey listen here you are most important than anything understand. So don't you ever say sorry to me again!!"

" Okay "

" Umm... If you are comfortable then can I ask what happened?"

" Actually it's something that happened when i was small ."

" Hey sometimes sharing your feelings with others is not so bad you know..... But still it's your choice what u want to do. "

" I want to tell you!"

So it happened when i was 8 years old........

_____________________

OMG looks like off is going to tell him about the incident happened with Gun let's look forward to it 😉