Chapter 7

2 years later

At the hospital

Jome's pov

Nothing could happen any better , 2 years back I finally sent my brother to jail for a lifetime, the men who were following me also got caught. I left my lawyer carrer and started my own business as my dream , as I came across I adopted a child . His name is New , he is a lovely child. 

By handling my business i tried to find Gun's parent but I was not successful as I didn't knew anything about this child . I got to know only his first name , i don't know his surname. So i thought to ask him once he wake up . I told New everything and now he also goes to the hospital to see Gun. It's been two years I wish he woke up fast, his parents would be worrying.

Just as I was going to go for breakfast I received a call......

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr.Jome?"

"Yes speaking"

"Sir we are speaking from the Bangkok hospital , Patition no 104 is gaining his conscious back. "

"What really , wait i am coming there in an hour"

I kept the phone with a happy face, finally that child is regaining conscious back let's go to there fast. 

"newwie!!!"

"Yes father?"

"Newwie come get ready fast , Gun has regained conscious we ae going to see him."

"Okay father"

We got ready in half an hour, I can't wait to see that child awake. I told him that I will protect him but that car accident became my biggest fault. We reached the hospital in half an hour and directly went to Gun's room but before going to his room the gave us such a shocking news that i didn't know what to do.

"Mr Jome"

"yes doctor?"
"Mr.Jome , that child is perfectly fine now but...."

"But what doctor?"

"That child has lost his all the memories and before waking up he was shouting papii do you know who he is?"

"No i don't but can... can I talk to him?"

"yes please come this side"

Oh no this can't be happening , now how could I bring him back to his family and who is this papii? uhhhhhh.... now what to do ? Okay let's see how it goes.

we entered a room where Gun was sitting on the bed and talking to nurse asking about his name. When he saw me a smile plastered on his face. Oh god why do you have to make such a childs life like this. The moment we reached near his bed newwie hugged Gun while saying you are awake making that child confused. And the first question he asked me made me feel like can I become selfish once.

"Hello, are you my father?"

I was not able to answer, no words came from my mouth. I was just thinking can i do what I am thinking right now , I didn't answer I came out to the doctor leaving New with Gun and I asked the one thing going in my mind.

"Doctor do you know when can his memory be back?"

"Mr we actually don't know , but we can tell you to please not bring back his memory so fast, I think whatever has happened in the past has left a huge impact on his head that's why his brain has decided to forgot all the memories. And if you try to bring back those memories it can happen that his health will not be good, so it's better if you let the brain decide when to bring back those memory for him."

"oaky doctor"

After talking to the doctor I went to the room and I got the most wonderful sight that can always calm me down , Gun was sleeping like a baby on Newwie leg and Newwie was patting lightly on Gun's head for him to sleep. And at that moment a thought came that I know that I would never regret in my life . Yes I am going to adopt Gun. And from now on Gun's name would be GUN SUKOL SASIIULAKA . I went into the room and called New and told everything to him, and I know that by telling new i am not doing anything wrong because he pledged in front if me that he would protect Gun at any cost. 

After 1 week I completed all the paperwork and now Gun was finally my son. I am sorry if I am becoming selfish but for now let me be a little selfish. 

After 3 weeks I brought Gun back to our house and New and Gun have now became really inseparable. I wish if this is a dream then I don't want to wake up anymore. Gun asked about his past but I understood him that and telling him to make new memories from now, if in the future his memories want to come back I will definitely help him, but for now let me enjoy the moment of having two children. And till now the Gun I know is not possesive of his things but there is one thing he never leave that key necklace. He says that he feels there is something vey inportant in that necklace. So I also didn't said anything I know it must be an important person given him that necklace so I didn't said anything more.

I started sending new and gun both to my school only so I could see them from far. I know there will be a day I have to answer his questions about his past but for now let me enjoy the moment with my 10 year Gun and New and Me and no one else to snatch them away from me. You can call me selfish also I don't care.

.................................................................................. 

Thanks guys 

How is my story going please comment.