Chapter 28

Gun's pov
As the alarm rang i woke up and close it as i felt a hand pulling me back again. It was papii 

"Papii wake up ... it's already late!"

"hmm.... let's sleep some more na "

"Don't you wanted me to meet your other gun?"

"huh!?"

I guess he forgot about it because just as I said it he woke up so fast ..... how cute.

"yes yes i want you to meet him , what is the time ?"

"It's 10 am already papii"

"oh shit ! we are late let's go get ready ..... umm gun and one more thing my family would also be there so..."

"It's okay papii .... it's an important day for u .... let's go get ready!"

Even though I got a little nervous after knowing his family would be there but I will be fine ... after all it's an important day for papii.

as we got ready in half an hour and got in the car , papii started driving towards our destination , In about half an hour we reached an graveyard .

As we were driving here papii stopped at a flower shop to take flower for that person but i was a little shocked that papii brought white lillies my favorite ..... i guess papii was right me and that person really had many things in common.

Me and papii got down the car and started walking towards a grave on which the name was written Gun Attaphan Phunsawat , there were two family standing near the grave and i saw pim standing their also , even tho she was not crying I could see the pain expression on her face which she was hiding .

As we reached papii took my hand and straightly went to the grave and sat down .

"gunnie , how are u ? did u miss your P'Off? It's some time since I came here right , I know but I know u won't be mad , today is a special day u know , I brought someone to meet you .... Gunnie meet him , remember i told u about him , how is he did I choose the right person right ! He is somewhat like u but u know I like him because of his uniqueness .... his personality is nothing like u , he is so savage (giggle) but loves me . After this I know u will be happy for me . I am finally moving on , love u gunnie !"

As he was saying those words he didn't cry he was smiling , a genuine smile , he placed the lillies and stood up and offered his hands for me to stand.

As I saw his family was standing at a distance , I guess his family gave him space to talk to gun. After putting the white lillies on it we walked towards the two family standing waiting for us !

As we reached their I greeted all of them including P'Jane , after greating one lady spoke , but looking from the face she was not Papii mother .

"ehhh off is he you boyfriend ?"

"Haha aunty you are so smart, yes he is meet him his name is Gun"

As papii told my name aunty face had a mix of emotion but she hid it . After teasing papii and me  a little he introduced me to everyone , i got to know the lady was gun mother .

Everything was going well , we talked , we laughed , we all even went to a nice restaurant to have a meal and catch up , they were just like any other family but it was more lovely to see both off and gun's father friendship , it was so precious.

I even got comfortable with them fast , and the best thing was papii parents even uncle aunty seemed to love me a lot . 

There was this one problem whenever i saw aunty I has this really sad feeling like somethin precious to me is lost , I couldn't understand why I was feeling like that , so i decided to ignore the feeling and decided to focus on the moment we were having right now.

"So gun tell us about your parents , and we would like to meet them in he future!" papii mother asked me 

"Listening to this question i also focused that i only know your family like that nothing in detail. yes gun tell me !" papii said 

"well there is nothing too much mae , actually my father he is not my father !"

"Huh?" papii looked a little shocked so i told him a little about it

"yeah I was an orphan so my father took me in , even newwie my father took him in too that's how my family was made but my father loves me and newwie just like any father loves his child so i am thankful for having him as my father !"

After knowing this they said nothing too much , i am thankful for them papii squeezed my hand under the table reassuring that he is with me always .

We all talked some more and as it was near evening we started parting our ways , but just as aunty was going to enter her car she suddenly stopped and started coming my way and when she reached she hugged me suddenly , I was shocked if i say .... but more than shocked i was feeling a really warm feeling .... like my mother just hugged me , after some time she let me go .

"i am sorry if that made u uncomfortable ! i just wanted to hug you once i don't know why "

"no worries aunty just like u think of P'Off as your son , please think of me as a son too !"

"yes yess thanku bye now bye off bye gun, and off don't tease my gun too much okay ?"

"yes khap "

She laughed and sat in the car and went away waving bye to us . As i turned towars papii i saw him smiling at me .

"Papii why are u smiling at me like that ?"

"thank you gun!"

"huh why papii"

"After i don't know how many years i actually saw aunty smiling like that and it's all because of u!"

" oho papii stop now let's go home now i am tired"

" hmm let's go"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys i am backkk my exams are over , now i will complete this book .... i am just saying that i am gonna rush this book ........ i have decided to complete this book as soon and short as possible because i want to start a new book 

so look froward to it guys and i am sorry if the story felt to rushed !!   

'