Chapter 3

Off's pov

Oh my god! I really don't know what is in this fair . Gun is sooo excited .When we woke him up half an hour ago saying it's time to go to the fair , he really woke up so fast and freshen so fast like a flashlight . First he was throwing trantrum that he has nothing to wear , I mean like seriously man you really seriously don't want me say it. Whenever we go shopping he doesn't bye less than 10 to 15 dresses and that too every month. And now he is jumping up and down in excitement. Hahahah I really like him to see him like this.

Well actually you know I got to know why Gun's parents not let him go to the fair. It was just because of me that they agreed . I got to know that because of Gun's childishness he fell off a ride once and got a cut in his head that's why his parents are always afraid. I always thought to ask them why he has a mark on his head well that explain everything.

But there is still something not right I am feeling like ....... I don't know how to say this just I know I am not feeling good about all this , I am afraid what if he falls of the swing or something happen, but what could possibly happen I maybe thinking too much.

Fifteen minutes after.........

Both of our families have finally started to drive to the fair me , Jane and gun are in one car. These both siblings are so alike they are literally so excited 😆. 

My parents and Gun's mother is going together and the rest of us is in Gun's car. He really like to sing , uhhhhh his voice is just like an angel. I really wish we grew old together, as the days are passing by I think I am liking Gun more. We chatted and sang our favourite songs through out the way. I am really lucky to meet Gun.

After an hour drive we reached outside of the fair , ok wait let me say this WOW 🤩 it is really exciting. There are so many rides and so many stalls but seeing some rides it is making me scared, not for me but for Gun. Ok I now know I should learn to control myself, this pouting Gun can't make me do everything for god's sake.

 It's really is exciting. Our parents and we three went in the rides. I am telling you Gun can't even stop speaking he really wants to ride all the rides. And I am not leaving his side though out the day today, so I went to the side of Gun and hold his other hand squeezing it a little to give myself a feeling that he is safe.

Me , Jane and Gun started to go on many rides and of course I was holding him like a polar bear in every ride and we got many toys 🧸as well. While we were waking by different stalls I eyed one of them it has a really beautiful necklace , the time i saw it i wanted it to buy it for Gun so i called my mother and said to her, "mummy i want that necklace pleseeeeee" 

"ok ok let's go" "hey guys wait here off wanted something let me go buy it for him"

before going my mother bent down in front of Gun and Jane who was enjoying their ice-cream and asked him "Gun baby do you want anything?"

He replied "no aunty i am fine i want to go to another ride after eating ice-cream."

my mother laughed at what he said and asked Jane who just shake he head and my mithe then turn towards me and we walked towards the stall.

When i reached their it was such a beautiful combination of lock and key and ok i know it was a couple key but i still like it. My mother told ask me if i am sure and i said that i am 100% sure i want that necklace.

The moment I got my necklace i asked if there could be another key to fit it the shopkeeper said no and then i ran to Gun and Jane

The moment I got my necklace i asked if there could be another key to fit it the shopkeeper said no and then i ran to Gun and Jane. I put my hand forward to Gun and said him that the key one is his. Both my parents and Jane were looking toward us and I saw that Gun blushed. He just quickly accepted it and i made him wear this in his neck and told him, don't take it out of you neck unless i asked you to. he just noded in answer and we went to the rest rides. It was a really good evening. Let me tell you I really like Jane she is really a good sister. She is eally protective of him even if she dosen't show him. Gun is so lucky to have her.

We didn't even know how the time ran out just like that and we were roaming around in the fair. this evening can't get any better with Gun beside me.

Third person pov

Both the families were roaming around the Fair as everyone were tired by riding the rides. As they 

were walking Gun eyed a stall and found a vey cute fluffy toy without even noticing he started to walk towards the stall. Off , Jane and both the families were so emmersed in watching the fireworks that they diden't notice when Gun left them.

He walked toward the stall and said the shopkeeper to give him that , when the shopkeeper gave him and asked about the money he turned around and found nobody there with him. Just at that time it sturck him that he was lost. He started running around calling the names of his mummy daddy and Off and Jane .

The next thing he knew that there was cloth on his moth and everything became blank.................

Thank you for reading.