Chapter 30

OFF'S POV . . . . . .

Me, new , my parents and uncle and aunty were sitting in the hospital room where gun was admitted.

While his father was sitting nearest to gun holding his hands as if he leave it gun would vanish from his life .

After a few minutes of silences when i asked the question he started telling us what had happened . He said it is time for us to new about why gun don't talk about his childhood too much or share with us .

He started.....

How he used to have a really beautiful wife and children once and he also had a older brother .... Everything was going well when one day everything came crashing down in his life .... He was a lawyer by profession at that time he wanted to open an business like now and stay happily but one day when he came home his wife started behaving differently even his children ..

He asked them what happened but they never told him because they thought he would not believe them ..... But one day when it was all too much his wife decided to tell him everything.... And she did .... She told him how when he goes to work his older brother used to come and sexually harrassed his children and abuse his wife ..... But what his wife feared happened true.... He didn't believed his wife

After this kept happening and one day his brother showed his real colour to him .... He kidnapped both his wife and children and called him their he said he would only return his children and wife if he gives all his property to him and he was ready but his brother still didn't listen....

He was a psychopath he tied uncle and and his brother ripped and and harrassed his wife in front of him ... At the end she and his children were shot.to death.... He started working with him to kill him and then one day his men's kidnapped gun and brought him . He used to keep gun locked in a dard room where no light came so he became scared from it and now also that's why but he somehow saved him and his brother got a death sentence.

And when he and gun were running away from the rest men they had an accident because of which gun has lost all his memory and so like that he decided to adopt gun as his own .

After listening to all this we were a little shocked because the time line matches when gun disappeared in the fair but no one wanted to make assumptions till it is true .

Thinking about all this i started having mixed feelings, feeling what if this gun who is lying here is his gun which they think is dead ... Because thinking back they did find a body but they were not sure if that was gun or not , they could only identify it by his clothes and shoes but it was not sure .

I stopped thinking about all this when i heard gun waking up.

When he opened his eyes he was shocked that so many people came to see him and the moment his eyes laid on mine i rushed to him and gave him a tight hug , i didn't care about others i was so worried when i saw him unconscious on the floor .

No matter if this is my gun who got lost or not .... What matters right now is he is in front of me , healthy and safe .

When i let go of him he started talking to his father and after me newwie also hugged him scolding why he didn't tell me that he is scared of darkness and all that .

After everything doctor came and said that gun could be discharged in a few hours as they have to see if he has some symptoms... So everyone left home as i and gun told them to except me , new and Tay .

Before going i can see the same doubt in janes and aunty eyes but they were not sure like me so i think they also decided to leave it for now . I returned to the room while new and Tay went to buy themselves something to drink .... While i was entering the room i saw gun talking to the doctor but i couldn't heard anything and till the time i went in i guess their talk was done .

After doctor came out i asked him what gun said but he just said that he was telling gun about his symptoms and health and nothing to worry about, since he was a doctor i believed him but i don't know why i was not able to fully believe what he said . It was like he was hiding something.

I forget about it and went inside to take care and stay with gun

Gun's pov . . .. .. .

I am scared of darkness that's why i fainted from panic attack but something strange happened this time when i fainted i had a really strange dream .... It was like it's really happened....

I don't remember it clearly because everything was very blurry but i can remember being in a fair and a boy taller than me was calling my name and adoring me so much their was a girl too .

All these things in my dream gave me such a beautiful feeling... Like i was so happy being their, but then i had a huge headache and i woke up and the next thing i saw was the hospital celling and papii calling my name .

As i woke up i was so shocked to see that all of our family came to see me just because i was unconscious i was so happy like i was feeling so lucky 🤧 .

After i sat down papii first gave me a bone crushing hug and after that newwie . When everyone decided to go home and papii went to leave them i called the doctor and told him about my accident and dream .

He told me that maybe i am starting to remember my memory that i have forgotten i was having mixed feelings so i told doctor to not tell anyone about this right now . And i am thankful he did the same .

After few hours i got discharged from the hospital and me and papii went home after so much happened i guess papii was tired as he slept very fast the moment he got on the bed .

I also crawled beside him and kissed his forehead and went to sleep .

-----------------------------------------------

Another update guys as i said i want to finish this book fast so i have started the things early hope u still enjoy

Thank you 😊