Chapter 12

GUN'S Pov

My and new's college is going good , just that mr.arrogant was not here than it would be more good. hehehe and that P'Tay poor him, he is seriously a laughing stock . He seriously tries to approach New by different methods and guess what he forgets how to speak. Just yesterday he came to talk to New and guess what the moment he came face to face he was just staring at New and not a single word can be spoken from his mouth. 

Okay now I feel bad for him. and New is also saying to help him. I think I have to do something and for that I have to find mr.arrogant.

Me and New got ready and were now walking toward the class , as we were walking towards the class I saw mr.arrogant and hi friend P'Tay and the same girl walking beside him. 

This whole week I have got to know about them a lot. First you will never see any of the three together. Rumors are that no one has never dated anyone and Mr.arrogant has never spoken to anyone instead of them. And can you imagine no one has never seen him smile, still all the college girls swoon over him. rumors are there that that girl and Mr.arrogant are dating. Well that could be tell by anyone. As that girl cling over him all the way.

I ignored them and started walking towards our class.

Time skips.......

ufffff!!!!!!!!!!  these classes are so damm boring, and i am sooooo fucking hungry. As we enter the canteen I started searching for him. Now I have to do something for New and he could help me i know it. After searching for a few minutes I saw him going toward the washroom so I told New to take our lunch and go sit down on a table . He did as I said and I went in the direction of washroom. When I reached there I saw him washing hands . 

As soon as he saw me he made a angry face which I found kind of cute! WHAT! Gun what are you saying focus ! focus! 

When he washed his hand he ignored me and went past me . I think he was not in the mood of fighting and actually I was also not . I wouldn't have came to talk to him if it wasn't for New. 

I grabbed his hand which made him him turn and see towards but I guess I made him turn around so fast that him leg slipped and now he was on top of me. Our face was just inches close. 

Fuck! I diden't want this to happen. How the fuck we came in this position. As this all was happening I couldn't seem to take my eyes of him. Okay one thing is for sure Mr.arrogant is so damm hot. He is handsome. I don't know why but my heart was beating like crazy and I was afraid that with the close distance he would hear my heartbeat. I saw him staring at my eyes and I was staring back . We were like in a staring contest. I saw him eyes slowly looking towards my lips which made me blush. I don't know what was happening but no one was thinking of breaking that contact. 

Suddenly we heard a coughing which made us saw where were we. Suddenly he got up and cleared his throat . I also got up and saw who interrupted our moment.

Wait What! what the hell i am thinking . Was it even a moment and why the hell I am thinking like that.

After seeing P'Tay was standing at the doorway smirking. What the hell is with the smirk. I just came to have a talk with him about New , how this talk became sooooo akward. Shit! I will talk to him about this later.

I ran out of the bathroom as fast as my legs can go , I just fucking don't know why my heart was beating fast. I spotted New on one of the table and ran there. After I sat down I saw New looking at me suspiciously. I was getting more embaressed so I asked "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ummm where were you gone?"

"w-washroom!" shit why am i shuttering?

"And what the hell did you do there that your face is soo red?"

"WHAT! I am t-he -washroom was hot , m-maybe t-hat's why." hmmmm don't know about washroom but he was really hot!

"shit" what I am thinking?

"Gun, what happened to you? why the hell you are talking to yourselve?"

"N-nothing happened just eat your lunch and let's go."

"Hmmm.. Okay fine."

uffff.. thank god he didn't ask any question. My heart was still beating thinking about the event just happened now. OMG! Gun come into your senses.

I was just talking to myself when I saw him entering the cafeteria, and at that time I really wanted to run far away as I couldn't stop looking at him. I saw him look at my diection and that cause me to blush even more. 

Having enough I stood up startling New and told him to come as I was not hungry anymore. 

I just know that i was having a little panic attack seeing him after that little incident. It would be better if I just don't see him anymore. I will think about the issue of New tomorrow.

..........................................................

sorry guys for late updating.

many things are going on but I will try to update more .

thanks for reading.