Chapter 9

8 years later.......

Gun's pov

"Gunnie, gunnie, gunnie............"

uhhhhhhhhh so irritating, sometimes I really wish to strangle this person. He always wakes me up from my beautiful dreams. And now he is shouting my name like an ambulance siren. I just pushed him and put my head under my pillow. I want to sleep moreeeee.

"Gunnie wake up or you will be going to be late on your first day of college."

Shit! I totally forgot about it.

I woke up like a lighting I wonder how my neck didn't got cracked. ohhhh wait let me introduce myself.

Hello! My name is Gun Attaphan Sasiiulaka and the annoying person who was waking me up now was my brother New Thitipoom Sasiiulaka. We are not real brothers, our dad adopted us and these 8 years with both of them were like any fairytale. A very happy family no sadness. I am 18 years old now and today is my first day of college. Me and New have taken up the same subject I ,  communications  art. I really didn't know what to take and I don't want you leave Newwie alone so I have also taken this .

After getting ready me and new had our breakfast and father said that he would take us to the college.

I was very nervous so I kept holding onto the key necklace I was wearing, I actually don't remember my life before when I was 10 year but I know that this necklace is important. I don't know why whenever I am nervous it always helps me.

"Gun you are again holding that necklace, I am with you why are you nervous?"

"Awwww, it's our first day okay why can't I be nervous, you do you work."

After sometime we reached our college oh I forgot to tell you, this college was owned by my dad but no one knows here who are his sons so I think that's great. I don't like it when people know about me and deliberately makes friends with me . Well leave that all , Gun you can do it, Fighting!!!!!

Me and new were on our way for the first class, we were usually teasing each other and taking when suddenly we started hearing shouting and whispering sounds of Girls and boys. When we saw in the direction of girls squealing we saw two handsome man and a girl was walking between them. Now we understand I have to say they were really hot 🥵 specially the boy who was walking on the left of the girl , the girl were also very pretty, I think she was his girlfriend as seeing how she was clinging onto him. When I got lost in staring him I didn't even got to know when he came in front of me and the next thing he said made my blood boil.

"Shorty get aside we have to pass." He said it with a poker face.

"Huh! You are you calling shorty mister and can't you see there is enough space to go from that side."

Now this time that girl spoke,

"Sorry Nong do not mind him, he is crazy like this, sorry excuse us. P..... why do you have to say that. Let's go from there,come."

New and I just kept staring at them when they Vanished in the corridor and then we remembered that we have to go to class which we are already late for.

"Shit! New we are late for class let's go."

"Oh shit! Hurry!"

We started running and thank god the teacher was not there yet. When we reached there we sat down on the last bench as we both don't like sitting in front. After few minutes the teacher came and them we have a introduction and the teacher started her lecture.

After half the class I saw new getting lost in thought and I really didn't know what happened but he looked a little shocked . I didn't know what happened so I thought to ask about it later to him.

Off's pov

10 years, it's been 10 years since Gun has left . Many things have changed in these years. I am now in my third year of college and Jane is in 2nd years. In high school I got myself a friend. Jane and I stopped crying over Gun. We still miss him but we understood that for Jane he is a brother who she loves very much even now, for me I understood he was just a passerby who stole my heart at a young age. Well I will still be saying he has my heart. I still wear that heart necklace.

I never made any friends because I didn't find any reason to smile till now so everyone thinks o am cold with that face. But Tay was different that's why in high school we became friends. He knows about Gun and think I am a fool. Well he is not wrong though. I am 20 years old but I never had any girlfriend or boyfriend yet. Hahahaha, I am still a virgin. 

About Jane she is dating one of my friend Arm. Hahah that girl really played hard to get . Poor arm he literally chased my sister for whole 6 months than she said yes. After Gun she is only my happiness that's why I am a bit possessive over her. Like Gun I don't want to loose a sister.

Today was my first day of third year of college and for Jane it is her second year. After coming to college we took our parents permission and shifted to a nearby dorm from college together.

This Tay shipped us soooo much but thank god arm came in view or else I really would have been teased whole my life. In our college we tree are called trios and we are always together. Rumours also say that Jane and me are dating,but I don't deny it because Jane is beautiful and I don't want any creepy guy coming after her. Only once was enough. It happened when she was in high school. Ewwww, it was not sooooo good experience for her, so I started to look after her even more. We every year go to the grave on Gun's death anniversary and our daily routine on Gun's birthday.

Jane , me and Tay we three have taken communication arts as our subject. Today as usual we were going for our class and those stupid girls and boys were shouting again.uhhhhh they give me headaches. As we were walking I saw a small person standing in front of me. What! He was looking smalll in front of me. And the next thing he was not moving and kept staring at me,common shorty I know I am handsome,just move your ass . Then I called him shorty but I guess he Didn't like it so he was a little annoyed 😒. Seeing his anger I guess Jane didn't like it so she said sorry to him and took me to the class. From my side eye I saw Tay's eye widened. Ummmm, something is wrong I will ask him in break but we'll you know I don't need to ask he will tell me himself, just wait and seee.

...................................

Thanks for reading Guys