CHAPTER 27

GUN'S POV
I listened to papii clearly while he was telling about a person who has the same name as me . I was shocked because of how much he loved him , because of how much he is in pain .

I can see his eyes and i can tell how much he loved him but there is something in his eyes telling that he has moved on. He has accepted the reality and moved on .

After telling about him , i can feel he felt a little good . I was hugging him while he was crying, he said that he didn't like anybody till now  because of this incidents.

Because i can understand the pain. He is afraid of falling in love again, he is afraid of getting close to people again. He had a panic attack because when i was gone he didn't saw me and it made him remember that person.

I can now understand all of that behaviour of him till now .

After a few min he stopped crying and i let him go from a hug . I started wiping his tear and didn't notice how close we were ... At that time he looked like a baby and a human who loves someone so much to have him such a effect.

I can't believe i am the most lucky guy that is being loved by this person.  I pecked him a little because i don't want to wait anything i want to show how much i love him and how much he means to me .

After he calmed down, i decided we go back to my home . Right now i just wanna cuddle and have a sweet moment with him.

OFF'S POV
I felt a kind of relief after telling gun about everything that happened so many years ago .
It's like this was the final part of getting over everything that happened.

After this nothing else matters when i have him with me in my life .

After my small incident gun suggest he wants to go home .

The moment we reached home we went straight to his bedroom and i am seriously telling he would be the death of me someday.

He went straight on the bed and told me to come beside him because he wanted to cuddle. Nothing can be best than this i straight away went beside him and cuddle him .

"Gun!?"

" Hmm what happened papii?"

" I want u to meet that person whom i told u about!"

"...."

" You don't have to if u feel uncomfortable i just want my two important person to meet each other"

" Papii don't worry i would love to meet him ... I would love to meet anyone whom loved u once!"

" Then shall we go tomorrow to meet?!"

" Sure , now i am excited to meet him !!"

" Hahahahah why are u so cute !"

" Hmm let me guess maybe because i am your boyfriend!!"

" How are u so smart?!😂😂 ... Gun!"

" Yes"

" Thank u "

" Anything for my papii!!"

" Shall we watch a movie?!"

" Sure let me choose?"

" Sure go ahead "

As we played the movie me and went back to cuddling each other . I would never forget such a wonderful day i had with ever .

I can't wait for my most important person meeting each other ... I smiled at this thought and before i know i saw gun already fallen asleep.

I switched off the tv and put blanket over us , i kissed his forehead and cuddled him and went to sleep.

_____________________________
I am sorry guys for not updating my final exams are coming so i am busy but i will try to update till then this is a small update 🥹