Chapter 13

OFF'S pov

NO! no no no , it can't happen, those eyes. No Off what the hell are you thinking . No it can't be.

It's been a week since that incident in the bathroom with that shorty. But now for the whole week I am going crazy. I know I am being crazy but when I looked in his eyes that day. That day I felt that My Gun is in front of me. uhhhhhh , I know I am taking like crazy. 

After that day I went to visit Gun's grave. I know he is dead , but .......

Leave it. Tay and Nong Jane are getting worried for me. 

But how can I forget his eyes and when I looked into them that day my heart went crazy. This thing only happened to me once .  How....

I don't know man , I singed the nth time thinking about it. 

"Ouch!" I felt someone hit me hard on the head. When I turn towards that 'someone' I glared at him.

"Tay! you bitch what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Well my dear friend ,don't you think that I should ask you that question. Our class finished 20 minutes ago and I am trying to call you for those 20 minutes. What the hell has happened to YOU? You are not behaving like you for a whole week after that incident?"

"Nothing happened , just thinking about some things."

"Yeah, take this"

He once again hit me in the head as I winced because of the sting.

"What the fuck, do that again and see is you will see today's moon."

"No I will hit you again *smack* because you think I am a fool. Whenever something happens you run away to your dear Gun's grave every time and you went there. So now start taking or I am telling Jane you are again going to that grave again. and that too for a whole fucking week and not to forgot DAILY!"

"Ish. nothing happened okay. I will tell you when I will sort things out I am not a child and don't threaten me using Jane , let's go to lunch maybe today I will help you talk to New and don't fucking freeze you idiot."

"What! you will finally help me thank you. I love you buddy , Let's go fast"

ufffff thank god he dropped the topic , I don't know but something is telling me that my Gun is not dead. I am going to find out about that shorty. I can't be wrong . He can't have same eyes ahs Gun. no never . Something is fishy.

As we reach the canteen Tay stopped waking and turned towards me. 

"Well you did great job in changing the topic but you are still telling me what's wrong and for the matter of telling Jane I let it go as you are helping me with New today. Soooooo.... baby don't think you are safe."

He said that and started walking where Jane was standing. 'Shit' why can't he leave me alone . Well atleast he is not telling Jane about me visiting Gun's grave. I also began walking towards Jane . 

When we reach there we all went to have lunch and after taking it Tay and Jane started walking towards an empty table . I stopped them and they gave me a confused look.

"What?" they both asked in union.

"I said I am going to help you talk to New so let's go and sit there." I pointed where New and that shorty were sitting and laughing. 

he looks sooooo cute while laughing awwwww. WAIT WHAT? what the hell I am thinking? Stop Off focus focus. and now i am thinking how would I talk to him after that.

We started walking and this time Jane stopped me.

"Well if you don't mind then let me talk to them. P'Tay being the idiot he will once again freeze and I you are having an internal debate about how you are going to talk to that cutie because of the thing happened last week."

she said and started walking towards them , how the hell did she know about that? She again stopped walking and turned towards me giving me an annoying look. 

Great! what did I do now?

"And P'Off we are going to have a talk about you going to Gun's grave and P'tay......" she looked towards him with a dangerous grin. Oops warning number 1: You don't do anything so that she gave that grin because that grin means someone is in soooooo danger. 

I turned to see Tay and he seemed pale already. you are dead buddy , but how the hell did she know I went there . I hate this  thing about her , she knew me so well.

"And P'Tay you are also gonna come home with us today. I want to know till when where you going to hide the fact that you know he is going there and you bastard DIDEN'T. TELL. ME."

She turned and went toward their table. I turned to see Tay glaring towards me.

"What?" I asked

"What nothing I just have to go through the torture of your dear Jane just because I kept your secret. You both are crazy sometime I regret having you and her as a friend."

"Hehehe but you still love us come on let's go"

"yeah that's what I hate about me."

when we reached there New and shorty looked up in confusion and when I looked towards him we have already started a staring comptetion. My heart beat inceased and I again looked at those knowing eyes. I can't be wrong two times . I have to figure it out. 

Jane started saying something but it felt like only me and him were in this world.

Me and him snapped at the same time when tay clapped his hand in front of us.

"OMG! stop eye fucking each other. Other people are still here. and go and sit beside Jane . God you both are staring at each other for 5 minutes.

I narrowed my eyes as blush started creeping on my cheeck. I looked toward him again once more before sitting besides Jane . A blush also crept on his face. 

'Shit' what is wrong with me. No this is nothing . No one can replace Gun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys 

i was a little free today so I thought of uploading another chapter.

Hope you enjoy