Chapter 18

OFF'S POV(after 1 week)

It's been one week , since all that . Me and Jane are doing really well, and as the days pass by I think I am falling in love with Gun,I am happy but on the other side if I say I am scared. I haven't liked anybody my whole entire life except Gun. 

Every time he talks I feel like only we two are in this world, when he laughs it seems music to my ear, and when I see him with anybody else I just want to drag him away from him. 

How do I tell him all this, I don't even know if he will like me back. I came out of my thinking when I heard Jane shouting in my ear.

"P'Offfffffff"

"What happened?"

"Where are you lost these days ?"

"Nowhere!"

"Nowhere? P'Off I know you since we were only 6 years old, I know when something is up with you. So don't tell me nothing is wrong with you. So now tell me what's wrong?"

"Jane seriously I can't even hide something from you."

"No you can't! So tell me"

"Hmmmm....  I will tell you once we will go home. Okay?"

"Hmm... Okay, and P'Off umm... well..."

"Now Jane tell me since when did you start thinking and telling me."

"Never!"

"Then! Tell me what are you thinking?"

"P'Off I just was thinking, so much happened and this whole Gun, and then we are all spending time , it's good I am not saying I am not enjoying it."

"Woh woh woh...... hold on a sec, okay take a deep breath. better?"

"Yes"

"Now Jane since when you are this nervous to say anything to me that you are blaberring like it's a race who speak faster. Now Jane you are just like my sister, no you are my sister so now you are gonna tell me what's going on in that brain of yours. hmm?"

"It's just I want us I mean only you and me spending time like we used to as brother and sister. I just feel like spending time with you, before coming to college we always went to brother-sister day out, remember just me and you having a fun day so that we can forget Gun for just that one day.  Ever since Gun and New came in our life I feel like I need to move forward I have my little bothers with me . So I was thinking let's go out but this day out I don't want to forget anyone I want to remember him and I want to have fun with you."

"................."

"you can say no , it's ok , no pro...."

"Jane ! Let's go out."

"Really!"

"yes, let's go and have a brother and sister day out just like we used to. How about let me plan everything. Hmm.. okay?"

"YES!! I Love you P'off"

"Shhhh.... don't shout, so when do you want to go?"

"Tomorrow!"

"Okay as you wish"

"P'Off one more thing."

"Yes what?"

"Muah! You are the best brother ever!"

"Jane what are you doing we are still in college"

"I don't care , you diden't answer me!"

"Okay okay I love you too my little sister"

"P'Off I am getting over the death of my Gun. I think it's time to let go!"

"Actually.... I was thinking the same thing, remember I went somewhere before coming to Gun's house this week?"

"Yes"

"Actually I went to Gun's cementry to let go of the past just this locket is left but I am going to let it go also."

"P'Off!"

"Hmm."

"It will be okay"

"No Jane it is okay, I am ready to move , No we are ready to move on"

"yep now leave all this so where are you taking me tomorrow?"

"Not telling you it's a secret."

"Awww...... P'Offffff...."

"NO now let's go to class , I will meet you at lunch, Go now."

"Hmp... I hate you!"

"Love you too Bye! Hahahaha!"

I went in the direction of my next class as I saw Jane went to hers , I never thought she was thinking like that, I clearly remember when we were still in high school every sunday we went to have fun just the two of us and I help her forget about Gun just for that day, it was the only day she would laugh a little not openly but it was enough for me to just see her smile a little.

I promised Gun to take good care of her sister and I would still be caring for her even if it was not for him. After Gun she was another person I never wanted to loose, we have a very deep bonding if she would not be with me then I would not be so well after Gun's death.

She is the person I would give my life also, she is my sister and she always will be. My teacher entered the class and started lecturing. With a smile on my lips thinking what I would surprise her, I started planning and , at least it would be better than listening to this boring lecture.

GUN'S pov

It has been a nice time in the college, I never thought that because of New we would be sitting with P'Tay, P'Off and P'Jane , these months are the best, we enjoy very much with us 5 people, I still dosen't know when New and P'Tay are going to confess to each other, but it's fun to see them being clueless.

P'Tay is so funny just his only fault is that he talks very fast sometimes I seriously don't understand a thing he says, p'Jane really takes care of all of us like we are her own brother , specially New and me , she tooks care of us so much sometimes I think she is our mom. They all are the best, well and P'Off he is also okay.

Dammit, okay he is not only okay he is just .... I don't know what to say. He makes me feel happy, safe and being close to him makes me feel like I have never felt before , I think It's just brotherly instinct, leave all that.

I was thinking of having a day all with all of us. I was thinking maybe this would help New to move a step forward with P'Tay. Let me ask New.

"New?"

"Yes!"

"I was thinking how about we all go out tomorrow and have fun , It is summer holidays also starting from tomorrow let's all go out and for god sake please take this chance to move forward with P'Tay."

"I think it is a nice idea, thank you Gun but we have to ask them also first."

"Hmm.. I know I will ask them about this in the lunch break.:

"okay , now focus on the class"

"Yes sir"

We both laughed before focusing on the lecture when almost everyone's phone ding with messages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys !

I am soooooooooo happy today My exam got postpone because of some election, but I am fine with that I have 1 month more so I will try to update this story whenever I can.