Chapter 31

OFF'S POV . . . . . . .
As i woke up and i saw this cute angel sleeping beside me .... Those thoughts still revolved around my head i mean like yes there could be coincidence but how is it possible that he has everything same as my gun .

I thought his father is his real father but he just adopted him and the timing of when gun was lost matches so well .

But i won't take any rash decision i decided to go to my hometown.... And Jane only told me to come ... Gun would be staying with New as we have discussed

After knowing the story of gun's father as i thought aunty and uncle also had the same doubt but as they were not confirmed so they didn't said anything.

As gun was still sleeping i gave a light kiss on his lips and went to the bathroom to freshen up . I will wake him up after i am done .

After like half an hour i got out and went to gun to wake him up .

"Gun! Wake up it's late ."

"Hmm.. papii two more min"

"No .... I already gave u half an hour now wake up and go freshen up i will make breakfast today."

"Really!"

"Yes really, now wake up and go "

"Okay kha , but first give me a energy booster" gun said pouting his lips and reaching his hands forward as to ask for a kiss .

How could anyone just say no to such a beautiful human being .

As we both freshen up and got ready i left gun at Tay's house and set out to my hometown....

It's so much time since i last came here .... I didn't first because it would remind me of gun so when i got into college i never came back here . It was always my parents or uncle aunty visiting me and Jane .

As i reached i parked my car in our garage and got out of the car i saw Jane standing there at the gate i went to her and she hugged me .... It was not a normal hug it was a hug which told me she was afraid. Afraid of loosing gun once again but she was happy, happy of the even 1% chance of gun being his real brother.

I assured her as i hugged her back and we went inside.

I was so shocked to see gun's father there too like why was he there . As they saw me they told me and Jane to sit down .

As we sat down, they started....

So as i was thinking my parents and uncle aunty also thought the same and they told about all of that to uncle.

I can see uncle having mixed feelings he was happy because if he is our gun he would get his family back but all these years  he was the one to take care of gun and he loves gun just as his own child but he was still willing to help us .

As we discussed everything uncle told me something which was a huge shock to all of us . When he met gun , he had a key necklace around his neck and he still have it . I remembered that time at fair when i brought that necklace for gun and me

As we discussed more we were getting more clear that he can be our gun . Jane and uncle aunty started tearing up , specially Jane .

All these whom we thought was dead was actually alive and we were talking to him .

As we were going back Jane suddenly remembered one more thing about gun .

"Mom , dad remember once gun fell very hard and his head started bleeding, i think that mark should be on his head . It could confirm us 50% he is our gun "

We all remembered that and they told me to look into it , i Don't want to rush but knowing that my gun is alive even if it 0.001% i am ready to do this .

As i reached Tay house and entered i asked new where gun was he told me he was tired and was sleeping.

I went up the room where he was sleeping very soundly, i tried waking him up but i guess he was really tired and it was almost midnight also so i just picked him up in bridal style and he immediately curled in that hug , so cute .

I thanked new and Tay and put down gun in the front seat and put the seat belt as i also got on it and drove to our house .

When we reached i picked up gun and took him to our room and he still hasn't woken up but just keeps talking in his sleep. How could a person be so cute .

As i was put him i went to freshen up . After coming i laid beside him watching him . As i remembered Janes words , that mark on gun's head . I do remember it because he got hurt in front of me only . And i know how the mark looks like but as i was trying to see my hands stopped midair .

It's not like he will disappear he is not gonna disappear but the thought of him not being gun scared me . Yes i came to a conclusion that i will move on and stay with him but what if he is not my gun what if all we are thinking is just a misunderstanding.

I kept all that thought away, as i said to myself that there is nothing to loose even if he is not our gun he is the person right now i love and adore the most . So i took courage and started removing his hair from his head .

As i was doing that i heard gun say in his sleep
" Papii don't ruin my hair , they are precious!"

Hahaha... My gun he is just like this . As i got his hair side and the thing i saw i didn't know what to feel that time .

There was it , the mark the same Mark he had when he was 10 it was the same , i started getting tears in my eyes as i couldn't hold them anymore.

There was chance my gun is alive and he is that person. I guess i woke up gun as i saw him he has his eyes opened and he asked me as why am I crying.

I didn't have any words as i just hugged him and said nothing and he went to sleep right after .

If u are my gunnie then i will bring back your memories , it is enough years of forgetting your P'off now no more i just have to confirm one last thing .

My necklace!!

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys thanks for reading i guess there would be one more chapters and that's it and i will make the last chapter a little longer !! Hope u guys enjoyed reading this ☺️