Chapter 11

Off's pov

"What does that shorty think of himself?" I was talking to myself when I was going back to the canteen where Tay and Jane were. Just now I had the encounter with that shorty . I don't know why but whenever I see him I don't know my heart always beat fast which annoys me. So I always has a fight with him. Uhhhhh what is happening to me. As I was thinking about that shorty my eyes went to Tay who was lost the whole day and is still lost. 

It is not usual, something is definitely wrong. The Tay I know just can't stop talking and today I have not heard a single voice from his mouth. 

We sat down with our lunch on our table, we came late today as my teacher punished me for not paying attention in class ,hheheheh I am actually like that.

Tay seems to be searching someone as his eyes was roaming here and there and when he finally saw that person he smiled. Oh my god, Tay Taiwan smiled on seeing someone and that to he is giving that smile which only he gives to one person in his life. His 😇 angel . Oh no don't tell me he saw that boy here that's why he is acting crazy. 

I cleared my throat to get Tay's attention. When he saw towards me , I know I don't have to say anything. He signed and said.

"Peng, remember I told you about a boy in high school?"

ok I know where this is going!

"yes!"

"Peng..... I saw him here!"

I knew it, see I told you . Tay Tawan has a vey charming smile but you will see that smile very rare , as that smile is reserved for one and only that boy. And Tay didn't even know his name yet. Funny right.

"hahahah.... Tay are you hallucinating?"

"no no peng he is the one, Jane you say naaaa... I really saw him."

"ok ok I believe and I believe P'Off also believe you P'Tay. P'Off don't tease him!"

"hahha.. sorry ok so what are you gonna do, till where I know you don't even know that boy's name."

"Thank you for reminding me peng, but don't worry this time he is not going anywhere as I am going to court him and you and Jane are going to help me!"

"Ahhhh.... wait what?"

"yes! please peng help me naaa"

"uhhhh... why can't you do anything on your own?"

"uh uh.. whatever. Jane darling...."

"ewww P'Tay i warned you to never call me that!"

"ok fine fine I will stop calling you that but please help me naaa"

"fine!"

"wait wait wait... Tay?"

"yes peng?"

"Tay I know that you are serious but are you really sure that your heart wants him? Because if you are just experimenting with him then forget about him."

"hmmm...P'Off is right P'Tay, are you sure about this?"

"Yes a 101% sure. You know na I never got into relatioship from the day I saw him?"

"Hmmm... fine we will help you!"

"YEAH! thank you thank you!"

"Wait , first fucking tell us who is that boy?"

"Oh right before that I want you to find out if he has a boyfriend or not, look there that middle bench. "

After following Tay's finger my eyes got on the seat where that shoty and that boy was sitting. WTF! so Tay like's that shorty friend. nononono this is bad , I don;t want to talk to him. Tay.... what will i do to you, of all the thousand people you liked that shorty's friend. I directed me eyes towards my friend who was smiling like crazy. Looks like it is going to be the worst yeas of my colloge.

GUN'S POV

As the break was going my eyes landed onto one sit which made me kind of mad . I saw mr.arrogant sitting with his friends. And seems like they were talking about something. And then suddenly P'Tay saw in our direction , so I started eating my food which will not let them guess I saw him looking in our direction. From my side eye I saw all three of them staring at our table and P'Tay was smiling like crazy. Ohhhh..... so I guess this crush is not one sided. Well then this is going to be interesting.

Well if he my hunch is right then P'Tay also likes new . Ok so let's wait for him to approach New first. heehe ,.... P'Tay if you think it is going to be easy then be ready, because it will not be soooooo easy.

Just as i was thinking about P'Tay a message pooped my phone. When I opened it and I saw my father has send the information of P'Tay which Iasked him. Hmmm..... Let's the game began. Let's see P'Tay what will you do because I am very over protective of New.

.........................................................

Thanks for reading guys.