One

Backstory: Chris has been gone for four months filming for Lightyear. He's been back for about a month and Jordan has been noticing he's been acting weird. Chris has the long hair and beard and they have a new dog. She is a golden retriever. (Above. Just one though.) And her name is Tessie. They named her that because Chris wanted to stay in the baseball lane of names. So she's named after the Red Soxs theme song.

Jordan: He's gonna break up with me I can feel it.

Scar: Jordan I doubt he will. I've known Chris for years he madly in love with you. I can't see him breaking up with you.

Jordan: You may think that but I'm so scared I'm gonna lose him. Ever since coming back from recording he's been really off. He leaves most of the day telling me he has a meeting, going to work out, or going to see Seb. It's really bad, Scar. He hasn't kissed me in weeks, he comes home late at night and thinks I don't know about it, we haven't had sex since the night he came home, I can tell the dogs miss like hell they wait at the door for him everyday, and he hasn't said I love you in weeks.

I cried over the phone.

Scar: Oh, Honey. I know it's scary right now with your head everywhere but believe me when I say this. Chris has never been a happier man then in this relationship with you. I've known him for almost 15 years now, and I've seen him go through breakups and other relationships. He's never had a love between a partner like this. He would be an idiot to let you go.

By this point I'm now balling my eyes out over the phone with my best friend talking about how the love of my life might slip through my fingers. (Please tell me someone got this reference.)

Jordan: I should go. I have to take the dogs on a walk.

Scar: Okay. Call me if you need me. Love you.

Jordan: Love you.

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. I looked in front of me and the dog were laying in front of me giving me puppy eyes. "Alright. Let's go." I stood up and so did they.

Everything I said on that phone call was true. Everything has changed this past month with Chris. He's been very distant.

The night he came back we celebrated all night long. But even then something felt off. The next few days he stayed home but was quiet and seemed tense the entire time. And when I would try to help he'd say he was fine.

These last few weeks have been the hardest. He's made these excuses about leaving but none of them include leaving all day and coming back when I'm in bed. When he is home he's in his office. And when I'm doing my makeup he's playing with the dogs and actually out of the office.

It's just been so hard with my anxiety telling me over and over and over again that he's going to leave me. He's going to leave me because I was never enough. Because i was just someone he wanted around.

I laid down in bed for night when I heard the front door open. He walked up the stairs and opened our door slowly. I closed my eyes to make it look like I was asleep.

"Hey, pretty girl. Yes, hello to you too, Bubba." Chris talked to the dogs at the end of the bed. He opened the bathroom door. I opened my eyes and saw him taking off his shirt. He ran some water and splashed it on his face.

"You can do this. It's just a few words. Just tell her. Just do it, Chris." He said to himself in the mirror. And all my nightmares became real.

He got undressed and got in bed moving an arm around my waist. He pressed a kiss to my shoulder and left asleep.

How much I long for his lips to be on mine again.

It's just a short first chapter. But I hope you liked it. I wanted to give background for the first chapter. But Wattpad really made me mad last night.

I went to my room after having a VERY hard day. And I decided to myself that I was going to post this earlier. And if you're wondering why I was waiting for 11k. It's because 11 is my favorite number and it was coming up on The Fighter. So I just did it.

But I opened my laptop hoping to go over the chapter and post it... but I opened the chapter and everything I wrote to be gone.

So today during school and free period I wrote this up. It's not as good as my first one but it has all the main ideas the first one did.

Next chapter comes out in a few days. Love you guys! 💖