Five

A DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING 

I'm going home now. I've been at Scar's for a week now and Chris won't stop trying to get a hold of me. I've blocked his number but have just been ignoring the social media ones. I'm not ready to come out and say that we've broken up yet. But probably after Thanksgiving i will. 

I unlocked the front door and walked in. "I'm home!" I yelled. "Jordan!" I heard Dylan yell. Loud footsteps were heard coming down the stairs and then i was in a group hug. "I missed you guys too." I smiled. 

"Where were you?" Mateo asked while we were still hugging. "I went to New York. I stayed with Scar. She helped me just let it all out. It was nice to see her." I told them. "You know Chris came here." Ryder said. "What?" I turned to him. "Yeah. Dylan told him off." Ryder smiled. "What? Dylan?" I was shocked. "Hey! I would've done it too for Micheal but he didn't come back. But he doesn't get to cheat and expect me to shut my big mouth." Dylan defended. I just laughed and smiled with being back with my family. 

THANKSGIVING    

For Thanksgiving Ryder's, Lily's, and Mateo's family came to the house. Dylan went home to Sacramento with Seb. So Seb could could meet Dylan's family. 

I went inside so i could get another drink when i heard a knock at the door. I walked over about to open the door when i heard Chris's voice. "It's Chris! I know every time i come no one answers and that's fine. I don't know if Jordan is home or not yet but if she does come back... can you give her this for me. Please. Or you can put it in the garage and never tell her. I just want a chance to explain." I looked through the peephole and looked at his face. 

He was in black sweats with a baggy blue shirt on. His hair was messy and beard was everywhere, not trimmed. But what caught my eye most was his face. His eyes were red, bloodshot, and puffy from crying. He looked like he's... given up. 

"Yeah. Bye, i guess." He turned away and started walking to his car that was parked on the side of the street. Once he drove away i opened the door and looked at the box that was taped shut on the ground. I picked it up and closed the door behind me. 

"Hey. What's that?" Mateo asked. "I don't know. Probably some new makeup. I'm gonna take this upstairs." I told him and started walking upstairs. I put the box on my bedroom floor and just looked at it. I'll open it later. 

I went downstairs and downed a shot and went back outside. 

After everybody left we cleaned up and i went upstairs. I sat on my bed and just looked at the box. What could be in it? Things the boys didn't pick up? What could possibly be in that box?   

I couldn't bring myself to open the box. So i just went to bed thinking of what could possibly be in it. But i couldn't sleep not knowing what it was. 

I put the box on my bed and grabbed a pair of scissors. I opened the box looking inside. There was a few bags with jewelry in them that the boys forgot. But then there were these photos printed out and put into frames.