Sixteen

Have you guys seen the video of Chris singing as a girl on the show called Opposite Sex. The picture above is where it's from. If you want to watch it. Just go to YouTube search Chris Evans Opposite Sex. It's a short clip but i couldn't stop laughing at how amazing it was. 

"It's nice to finally meet you, Cosmo." I cooed and looked at the small baby i held in my hands. "Hey, Buddy." Chris said and moved his finger so Cosmo could hold onto it.

Me and Chris got into New York early this morning. We would've gotten here later but we wanted to have enough time with traffic so we could get my dress and his tux for the Black Widow premiere. I had Chris tell me what his suit was so we could match with my dress. And i think we'll look amazing. 

"When do i get one?" Chris asked. "When she's ready to push a your baby out of her vagina." Scarlett said and sipped her wine. "True." I pointed at her then turned my head to Chris. "After we get married. After the honeymoon i'll stop taking my birth control." I told him. 

"Why not stop before the honeymoon?" He asked. "Because if i do that within two maybe three days, i'd already be pregnant." I told him. "You would not." He defended. 

"I know i will. I've never been on a honeymoon but Scarlett has been on three, not judging, i know what happens. And it being you, you would find out i stopped taking it and take me anywhere. But i promise you will get your family." I kissed his cheek. I turned my head back down and focused on Cosmo in my arms. 

"I don't know if i should go." Scarlett looked at Cosmo. "Why not?" I asked. "It'll be our first night away from him and he's still so little." She set down the glass of wine. 

"Scar listen to me. I've been waiting for this day for SO long. Ever since your first appearance in Iron Man 2, I've told the guys that your movie is going to be amazing. It's been eleven years since Iron Man 2. I need to see this movie with my best friend sitting right next to me." I told her. 

"We can make a deal. Come to the premiere and watch the movie. But you can come home after. Besides Jimmy Fallon has invited me and Jordan to his show. We'll probably go out to dinner after that." Chris suggested. "Fine. Only because i really want to see your dress. And you never told me that was going to happen." She said. 

"It's kinda of a last minute thing. The people he was supposed to have on backed out because they got sick. And he heard about everything with the engagement and that we were going to be in town. So i think it's going to be a shorter show but he said we'll talk about our relationship and things coming up for Chris. So we agreed." I shrugged. 

"Here." I stood up and walked across the living room to set Cosmo back in Scarlett's arms. "You have about an hour til i'm gonna come back with everything we need to get ready. It's been a long time since we've been out together. What do you say?" I asked and she smiled. "Okay. But just the premiere." And we nodded. 

Going back to the hotel we grabbed everything we would need for both things. Chris had brought a suit for the premiere and a different one for the interview. I had two different dresses, but was going to do a simple nude makeup look to match both. 

Me and Chris got some food before heading back over to their house. Me and Scarlett got ready in her and Colin's room while the boys were in the guest room. Rose and Cosmo were chilling with us and Rose was having a dance party while i was doing Scarlett's makeup. 

After doing our makeup we had wasted an hour. Scarlett was just going to do her hair since she had cut it short again after filming the movie. I ended up just curling it and leaving it down but everything was parted to the right. 

Once we were done she went into the closet to change while i was in the bathroom. Quickly we put on the dresses but need up zipping them up. 

"You look amazing." I looked up and down at her. "Me? Are you sure this is your first red carpet?" She questioned. After zipping each other up and adding heels we were done.