Twelve

"Whatcha doing there?" I asked Chris. I had just woken up and all i can feel his fingers moving around my stomach and kisses being placed on my back and shoulders. "I'm trying to wake up my beautiful fiancee. Which my plan has worked with the kisses." He said and continued kissing my shoulders. 

I turned around facing Chris and he pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Merry Christmas, Babygirl." He smiled at me. "Merry Christmas, Handsome." I returned a smile. He leaned forward putting a hand on my cheek kissing my lips. 

Chris didn't pull away but push his lips harder on mine. He moved his hand on the bed next to my head and moved over me, putting me on my back. I giggled though the kiss and put my hands on Chris's back. 

Chris moved his lips down my jaw to my neck. I hummed and ran my nails down his back. "Merry Christmas to me." I smiled. "And no hickey's mister. We have to go downstairs and see your family soon." I warned and he groaned. "Fine." He answered and then continued with his movements. 

All of a sudden the door opened and the dogs jumped on the bed. I looked over Chris's shoulder and Stella was trying to get on the bed. I put my hands on Chris's shoulders and pushed him off of me. He landed on his side and looked at me with furrowed brows questioning my move. 

"Hey, Stella. Merry Christmas." I said ignoring Chris's look. "Hi. Merry Christmas." She said crawling over to me. "What's up, Buttercup?" I asked. "Grandma wanted me to tell you two that breakfast is ready." She said laying down on my chest. "Thank you, Munchkin. But next time knock before you come in and we'll get dressed and be down soon. Tell Grandma for us please." Chris said. Stella nodded and kissed my cheek and Chris's before leaving. 

I turned around and placed my head back on Chris's chest. "Can't we just stay in bed for longer?" Chris whined and grabbed my waist pulling me towards his head. "No. For one it's Christmas and we're at your mothers house. And i'm hungry. So come on." I leaned up pecking his lips.

Chris got out of bed as well and we got on comfortable pajama pants and he put on a shirt. We went downstairs and got some breakfast. "Morning, Lovebirds." Scott said. "Good morning." I smiled sitting down at the table after getting some food.  

After eating we all moved into the living room and the kids started handing out presents. "Miles you can leave that one there. It's kinda of heavy." I told him. "Okay. Uncle Chris that one's for you." He said and sat over by his pile. 

"That's a big gift, Honey." Chris whispered in my ear. "I know it is." I smiled. 

The kids opened their gifts first loving everything they were given. Then we went down the couch of adults and ended with me and Chris since we were on the ground. We all opened these super cute hand made cards the kids gave to all of us too. 

Lisa gave me and Chris this cute basket with some wine, movies, and snacks and told us it was this movie date night basket. Shana got me these gift cards for a few of my favorite places. Carly got me this set of necklaces and they were simple but pretty.