Eight

Yet again I woke up being tangled together with Chris. But this time his head was on my chest, arms wrapped around my waist, and our legs tangled together.

I moved a hand to his hair and started playing with it. He since he had long hair going on it was covering his face. His beard had definitely grown out a bunch. He told me he needed to trim it today because it was getting annoying having it longer.

After a few minutes of playing with his hair Chris groaned and tightened his arms around me. "Wakey wakey, baby." I said and kissed the top of his head. "No. I want to stay in bed." He groaned and nuzzled his head more in my chest. "That sounds great. But you have to do one thing for me first." I said. "Okay." He said and moved his head up and started leaving soft kisses on my collarbone. 

"Not what I meant. You get to go and get the dogs. Because I want my babies back in this bed." I told him. He groaned and rolled off me. "Your lucky I love you and them. And I miss them too." He said before sitting up.

Chris left and went to Scott's to get the dogs. But he made me promise I wouldn't leave the bed. He told me we could lay in bed with the dogs, order take out, and watch movies all day. And I promised him. But I lied. I put on one of Chris's shirts and went downstairs. I got my cup of coffee and then went back up.

After about fifteen minutes I heard the front door open. I set my coffee down on my bedside table getting ready for my babies. "Go upstairs! Mommy's upstairs!" Chris told them. I then heard loud steps up the stairs.

Dodger ran through the door followed by Tessie and jumped on the bed. They immediately jumped on me and started kissing my face. I couldn't help but start laughing really hard. "Hi Bubba! Hi cutie! Oh I missed you two so much!" I cooed and started petting them. They stopped kissing me and they laid down on my chest. Dodger was off the the side while Tessie was completely on my body.

Chris took off his shirt and pants again and crawled into bed. He put his head back on my chest and started petting the dogs with me. "I have a question." I said. "Yes?" He mumbled. "I want to start a new series. Have you seen Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?" I asked. "Actually no i haven't. I've seen all the movies but not their show yet." He looked up at me. "Hand over the remote." I held out my hand. He rolled over to his bedside table handed me the remote. 

After watching a few episodes he told me he really liked it so far. "Hey, Chris?" I asked. "Yes, my love?" He asked pausing the show. "What's the plan for Christmas this year?" I wondered. "I don't know. You wanna stay here?" He looked up at me. 

"I know you did not just say that. Christopher Robert Evans is the most mamma's boy I've ever met, and you just asked me if you didn't want to see her for Christmas of all things. And how many Christmas's have you spent away from your family?" I sat up and so did Chris. "Okay, yes i did ask that. I haven't missed any Christmas's with my family. I just wanted to ask because last year you didn't stay with your family. You came with me to mine. I just wanted you to have the opportunity for us to be with your family." He said. I moved around and straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his waist and put my head in his neck. 

"Thank you. But Dylan and Seb are going to New York so Dylan can meet Seb's mom. Ryder and Lily are going home to their families per usual. And Mateo is going to meet Amelia's big ass family. So unless your leaving my ass here alone. Your family is my only family." I smiled moving back a little. "Alrightly no need to get defensive. And HELL NO i'm not leaving your big ass here alone. Your mine." He said and slapped then grabbed my ass. I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips to his. 

"I love you." I said and pulled away. "I love you too. Okay, when do you want to leave for Boston then?" He asked. "Well, first we should figure out when we need to come back. Because Ryder and Lily's wedding is coming up in January. And then we have Scarlett's premiere." I said. Chris groaned and put his head back. 

"What are you groaning about?" I asked. "Do we have to go to the premiere?" He asked, still whining. "Yes. I've never been to one. Besides I'll be by your side all night long. Or i can go alone, all dolled up, in the dress I've already picked out that may or may not show some things off." I leaned forward whispering the last part in his ear and kissed right before his ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. "Fine." He said. 

We decided that we'll leave a week and a half before Christmas. And come back to LA on the 8th of January so it gives us a week before Lily and Ryder's wedding. Then the next week we'll have Scarlett's premiere for the new Black Widow movie. 

Kinda of a filler chapter. But you can never leave the dogs. Next chapter will take place in Boston. Also i have options for Jordan's dress. So you guys can vote for dresses either one through six.