Fourteen

"Chris! It's good to see you man!" We walked into the tattoo shop and this with covered in tattoos walked to Chris. They bro hugged and he stepped back and smiled at me. "You must be, Jordan. I'm Josh. It's nice to finally meet you." He held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you too." I smiled and shook his hand.

"Alright so what we looking at for today?" He asked as we sat on his couch. "I have a picture of what I want but Chris doesn't get to know." I said and Chris looked at me. "Why don't I get to know?" He asked. "Okay. I'll make you a deal. You can know but only if we can get matching tattoos and It's whatever I want." I smirked and he shook his head.

"Fine. But I draw the line at matching Marvel tattoos." He said. "Deal. So I want this. But bigger and more detailed." I turned my phone and showed him.

"You want the red and everything?" He asked and I nodded showing the picture to Chris

"You want the red and everything?" He asked and I nodded showing the picture to Chris. "That looks cool." He said. "And for the couple one?" I looked over at Chris and he looked at me.

"What places are off limits?" I asked him. "Ass, pelvic area, and my feet." He said. "But you have one on your foot." I said. "Yeah and it hurt the most. I'm not doing that again." I just chuckled.

"Okay well I think the ones I have picked our will look good behind the ear. Plus, it probably won't interfere for a role for you." I said and showed him my phone with what I wanted.

"It's on their hand but but behind the left ear would look nice

"It's on their hand but but behind the left ear would look nice." I looked up at him. "I like this, Honey. Looks like you're doing three tattoo's today." We looked at Josh and he just had a giant smile on his face. 

"What's up with you?" Chris asked. "Nothing. I've just never seen you this happy before. I'm glad to see you finally settling down, Man. Let's go get these sketched out." Josh got up and we followed him.

After about an hour Josh had them sketched out making sure they were perfect. Putting them on a stencil, and getting everything set up for my back one. I laid down and Chris sat in front of me while Josh was prepping my back. 

"You ready?" Chris asked and grabbed my hand. "Yep." I smiled at him. "Well, then. I'm going to start now, Jordan." Josh warned me. The buzzing from the machine started and i felt pricking pain in my back over and over. 

"You okay?" Chris asked. "Yeah. It's doesn't hurt to bad in this spot. It's a bearable pain." I answered and he kissed the back of my hand. 

Chris really hates seeing me in pain. And me being the clumsy fuck i am i hurt myself probably too much. I mean just the other day i was getting out a palette for this look i was doing and i accidentally shut the drawer on my finger. I closed the drawer really hard so it hurt like a bitch and i cursed 'fuck' really loud. 

Apparently i was so loud Chris heard me from the living room. Next thing i know he's slamming the door open and standing right beside me scanning my body for injuries. Showing him my finger he got me in the bathroom and helped me put some bruise cream on it. 

After about half an hour of laying there Josh told me it was done. "I'll leave the room so you can put your shirt back on. But no bras for a few days. One, it will hurt having it push on the skin. Two, you don't want to move the ink." He said and we heard the door close. 

Chris helped me sit up and take off my bra. He told me that this would most likely happen so he brought one of his big shirts so it was flowly on my back. "How's it feel?" He asked helping me get my arms up. "Good. I'm sure i'll be in more pain later but for right now i'm fine." I reassured him. 

After he let the shirt down he leaned down and pecked my lips. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I pecked his lips again. "Am i good?!" We heard Josh yell. "Yeah." Chris yelled back. 

Chris was next to get his. I gave him my hair tie and he moved all the hair up in a ponytail. "You ready, Dude?" Josh asked. "Let's do this." He smiled at me. Josh started and Chris made a face and tightened his grip on my hand. 

"Yeah this one sucks." Chris said and chuckled when Josh pulled away. "Now i know you really love me." I smiled at him. "You didn't pick that up after i told you i cried for a week while you were gone?" He raised his eyebrow. "I'm kidding." I laughed. 

Watching Chris's reaction i was definitely more scared now. The back wasn't as bad but now i'm scared. "Here we go, Jordan." Josh said and i nodded. He started and i waited for the major pain. But it was like the back. There was pain but it wasn't bad. 

"That doesn't hurt a ton?" Chris asked. "No. It's bearable like my back." I told him. He rolled his eyes and Josh chuckled. "Looks like your girlfriend here has a higher pain tolerance than you." Josh said. "Fix your words, Mister." Chris held my left hand so he could see the ring. 

Just something nice and so you all could see the tattoo ideas for Jordan. But the next chapter will be the wedding.