Twenty

Yes there will be smut in this. It's been a while since I've posted a smut so why not write it. But i just watched Not Another Teen Movie. I've never cringed so hard at a movie. But it was really funny. There is some nudity. But i thought it would be funny to put this here. Also it's a bit dirty below. Enjoy. PS Chris, i love banana spits.😏😉 

Chris didn't waste any time trying to fulfill what he told me during the show. 

As soon as Jimmy had ended the show we said our goodbyes and got everything back together in our bags before heading for the car that was waiting for us. During the car ride it was silent. No one said a word, not even our driver. 

When we pulled up to the small house Chris was renting for the few days we've been here, he told me to go inside as he would grab the bags. Doing as i was told i got out and went inside. 

Making my way down the hall i heard Chris open the door. Hearing a drop of bags i opened our bedroom door. While i was taking off my earrings i could hear Chris's heavy steps walking closer to our room. 

Which brings us here. Feeling Chris's hands on my hips he took another step forward and my back was on his front. I could feel his pants tightening and pressing against my ass. His head rested on my shoulder and i could feel his hot breath on my collarbone. 

Feeling his head move forward and press a kiss to my shoulder. Pulling away he leaned down and pressed another. His hand came up and moved the hair that was off my shoulder exposing my neck to him. 

Chris pressed some short and long kisses leading up to my ear. Letting my eyes close and relax to his breath and Gucci cologne, knowing i was always safe with him. "You looked absolutely stunning tonight princess." He whispered in my ear. "Thank you. And you looked dashing." I smiled. 

Moving his lips back down he started to kiss and suck on my neck. I felt his hands run from my hips slowly down my lower back. He pulled away for a second and heard him messing with his belt. 

Thinking he was trying to get it off i moved my hands back to help. But i was wrong. "You trust me?" I heard him ask. "With my life. Always." I told him. He grabbed my hands and put something around them. He leaned forward more back to my ear. "Good." He said before i felt my hands yanked down and together. Belt handcuffs. 

My shoulders straightened up and i leaned my head to the side. He began to attack my neck again and his hands found my hips again. Gripping my hips he moved me over away from the dresser. Flipping me around he pushed me up against the wall. 

Wasting no time our lips were fighting against each other in a rough kiss. Chris's hands were now on my hips keeping his body close to mine, slowly grinding together. Our tongues danced together as he explored my mouth. 

Chris's right hand moved from my hip down to my thigh. Hooking his hand around my leg he lifted it holding it at his hips, and somehow got closer while grinding our bodies together.

After hearing a small rip I pulled away from Chris and looked in between our bodies. "Christopher I loved this dress." I whined seeing the straps torn, which did nothing to make the dress fall because of my boobs. "Well, i like what's under it more." He said as he unzipped the back pulling it off my body leaving me in just my white thong.

Stepping out of my dress that's pooled at my feet, put his hand on the small of my back and led me to the bed. I was confused when he didn't push me down or something but just told me to stand at the edge of the bed.

Chris moved from behind me and walked to the head of the bed. He grabbed a pillow and placed it close to the edge of the bed. He walked behind me and I could feel his breath on my neck. "Just so you can actually breathe went bent over. So you're not shoving your face in the bed not breathing. I'll make it so you can't say anything." As sweet as the first part was I could just feel is smirk behind me.