Eleven

After picking up Carly and Scott at her house we went to Shanna's house to get her. We got coffee and breakfast and hit the road to Boston. It was only about 30-45 minutes to Boston from Sudbury but we left an hour just in case of traffic. 

We arrived at the shop and found parking about a block away. We walked to the shop and i went to the front. "Hi. Do you have an reservation with us today?" The woman at the front asked. "Yes. For Jordan Hart." I smiled. She typed a few things on the computer and looked back at me. 

"I see you have reserved a two hour block is that correct?" She questioned. "Yes. We drove a bit to get here that's why we're early." I said. "Oh, that's fine. Most people don't understand the traffic and are always late. Follow me please." She walked from behind the desk. 

We followed her to this back room with a changing room in the back, a few clothing racks along the wall, a couch in the middle, and on the back wall was some champagne and food. "You may use this room to change and bring in dresses you want to try on. Right outside the room are the dresses. If you need anything feel free to ask." She smiled. 

"Wait. I just bought for us to try on. I saw this option but i didn't want it." I told her. "Oh. Well, a man called ahead this morning wanting to upgrade the reservation." She said. "Thank you. I know exactly who your talking about. It's alright and everything looks fine in here." She nodded and left. I sat down and sighed. 

"Aright i think we all know it's Chris who upgraded the room. So let's just have fun and look at dresses for the next two hours." Carly said. "Yeah. Let's have fun." I smiled and stood back up. We all walked out and started looking at dresses. 

We all walked around looking at the beautiful dresses lining the walls and racks. We all grabbed at least one and went back to the room. The goal was to find one for the premiere for me and if they wanted to try on some they found then they could do that. 

"We should make this a game." Scott said as he sat down with a glass of champagne. "What game?" Shanna asked sitting next to him. "Let's see which dress Jordan chooses. And whoever picked that dress wins. One loser pays for lunch and the other pays for snacks at the mall." Scott smiled. "You're on." Carly nodded taking a seat too. "I'm going to go in the room you guys can change it up how ever you like." I said and walked into the room. 

After a few minutes the door opened and they handed me a dress. I took it and hung it up and started undressing. I got it on and saw how it looked on me. 

I walked out after fixing it around my shoulders and showed them

I walked out after fixing it around my shoulders and showed them. "Okay it's cute. But it's not really me and i don't think it'll go with Chris's suit." I turned to them. They nodded and i grabbed another dress from the rack at random.

 They nodded and i grabbed another dress from the rack at random