Two

A WEEK LATER (NOTHING HAS CHANGED)

Nothing has changed between me and Chris he still comes home late sometimes. But even when he is home he hides out in his office.

But this week I get to leave. I get to leave for the week because me and the boys go to San Diego just like last year. And I'm happy about it. If Chris wants him time he'll have the house to himself. Besides I know the dogs miss him.

I walked downstairs and saw Chris making some coffee. "Hey. Morning. I've got a meeting with Sam today. I'll be back later." He said putting the lid on his cup. He walked over and kissed my head rushing out of the kitchen before I could anything. "Love you." I said to myself. Standing alone in the kitchen.

I feed the dogs and took care of them. I got myself ready and finished packing the last of stuff. I went downstairs and Chris still wasn't home. There was a knock on the door and it was Mateo and Ryder.

I let them in and they looked around. "Where's Chris?" Mateo asked. "Meeting with Sam. Just those bags. I'll be out in a minute." I smiled. "Okay." Ryder nodded and kissed the side of my head.

They grabbed my bags and went back outside. I went to Chris's office and took out a piece of paper. I wrote down that I was leaving and would be back in a week. I left the note on the kitchen counter where he sets his backpack down usually.

I said bye to the dogs and gave them some more love. I went outside and got in the car with the boys. Dylan went up yesterday with all our music stuff.

Chris's POV:

I got home from my meeting and went inside. I went to put my bag down but saw a note.

Dear Chris,

I just wanted to remind you that I left today for San Diego. I told you about this about two weeks ago and you never replied.

I'll be gone for a week. After this morning I realized you forgot after not saying bye. Just wanted to leave something so you aren't worried.

I fed the dogs before leaving so if you get home around noon they need lunch. And if around 6 they need dinner. If you aren't home by noon they get some extra during dinner.

Call me if you need anything. Love you.

Jordan❤

I didn't know she was leaving today. But that's perfect. I can do what I need to without having to lie for a week. Thank god.

A FEW DAYS INTO THE TRIP

Jordan's POV:

Chris has texted me a little bit asking how everything was going so I texted him back. Apparently leaving makes him text back.

But tonight was the one night we weren't booked. And I'm fully intent on going to a club getting drunk and forgetting about my Chris problems for a night.

So that's what we planned for. I packed a dress I knew Chris would kill to see me in but, he's not here. And I'm going to post it on Instagram.

I got dressed and did my hair in some nice curls. But this is my dress.

I took a picture of me and the boys in the hotel mirror and we all looked hot as fuck

I posted the picture with the caption: Going out with the boys tonight. Here we come San Diego✌💖

We left for the club and I "forgot" my phone in the hotel room. Truth is if Chris does see the photo I don't need texts or calls of him getting overprotective telling me to not go out like that. Because this is exactly what happened with Micheal.

I would go out with the boys in a sexy dress feeling confident in myself. And he would call me telling me to change or to go home. And he was cheating on me and only ever cared when I did something he didn't like.

I parked the car and started talking to the guys. "Okay. I need you guys to do something for me. I know I'm having problems with Chris and everything but don't let me get too relaxed and I get stupid. I don't need to accidentally kiss someone I don't want to." I told them. "We know. Even if you weren't with Chris we wouldn't let anything happen to you." Mateo told me. 

We made it into the bar and went straight to the bar. I ordered us drink while the boys found a table. The boy's didn't want to get too drunk since they get really bad hangovers. I don't as bad. So, i want to get very drunk and forget about that Chris might be breaking up with me. 

Kinda short chapter. But I'm so ready for the rest of this book.