A/N

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in awhile on here. I've had this chapter partly written for a couple of weeks now, I just needed to figure out how to put everything together. But something recently happened.

I hurt my knee and I don't how long I'll be out. I think I've mentioned in either book that I'm in my teens, turned sixteen like two weeks ago. But I was in a game and stretched for the ball at one and I heard a pop. After going to the ER they think it's my ACL, but I have to wait for an MRI.

It's been about two days and I just wish it was a dream. A horrible nightmare I'll wake up from. Because I was doing really well. I had the best batting average on both high school and competitive ball. And even though I wanted to quit pitching after this season I was still doing really well. And in August or September of this year I can start being looked at by college coaches. But if I tore my ACL it could put me out for 8-12 months.

So I haven't been doing well with my mental health. And I haven't been writing much for any story really. But I know you guys love this book and I love all my readers. So I wanted to let you know what's going on. And why I haven't posting much. So I'll be writing small chunks at a time.

Love you all 💖