Four

I grabbed my bags out of the Uber and started walking up to the house. I knocked on the door a few times and just stood there waiting for someone. The door and he looked at me with confusion. "What are you doing here, Jordan?" Colin asked. "Can i stay here for a little?" I asked trying to hold in my tears. "Of course. What's wrong?" I couldn't help but let everything out now. 

He walked forward wrapping his arms around my shoulders pulling me to his chest. I loosely put my arms around him and cried in his chest. "I'll call, Scar." He told me. "Come in. I'll get you set up in the guest room." He pulled away and grabbed my bags. 

After a little Scar came home and Colin went to pick up Rose from preschool. "What's going on?" She asked. I got up from the couch and wrapped my arms around her waist and started crying in the crook of her neck. "Oh, Jordan." She put her arms around me giving me a big hug. 

"What happened?" She asked. "I got home from San Diego and just got through the door. The dogs came running over so i gave them some love. Then Chris came in telling me he had a lunch with Sam to go to. So i took my stuff upstairs to our room. When i went downstairs his phone went off. He dropped it on the couch and i told myself i wasn't going to look." I started breaking down. "But you did look." Scar said. "Yeah. It was a text from Minka. He texted her that we had an open relationship and that he could come over today. She said that she couldn't wait to see him. So he left me when i just got home to see her." I looked down and covered my face with my hands.

Me and Scar stayed on my bed and i kept crying. "Auntie Jordy!" I heard a little girl yell. I looked up and saw Rose standing at the bottom of the bed. I smiled seeing her lit up face. She got on the bed and came over to me. She wrapped her little arms around my neck and gave me a hug. I wish we weren't so far away. I hugged her back and wiped my tears. 

She pulled away and had a big smile. "Hey, cutie." I smiled at her. She put her hands on my face and i made a face at her before putting my hand over hers. "I'd miss you. Is uncle Chrissy here?" She asked. "I've missed you too. And no, Honey. We aren't together." I told her. "What do you mean?" Her face fell. "We broke up." I said. 

She moved forward kissing my cheek and giving me another hug. She may be four but she understands these things. 

Short chapter. But there will be a time skip next chapter.