Mysterious Man

I looked directly into the savage eyes of the wild dog, awaiting its deadly bite, yet I stood there speechless as hesitation filled its eyes. Then, a sudden glimpse of sadness appeared as I stared into the beast's eyes, making me feel the need to approach it. Soon enough, I'm face to face with the animal and for a split second its eyes transform into a very familiar shade of green.

A sudden thought coursed through my mind. Why did its eye color change, and why did it look so familiar?

As if the beast could read my mind, it slowly began to walk towards me until finally reaching my side. The animal, a wolf, stood tall next to me almost in a protective manner. Before I could even wonder what was going on, the wolf began to growl at the shadows before us. A tall man, with green tinted eyes made an appearance as he walked through the thick, dark trees of the abandoned woods.

"Nina, I mean no harm, I just wish to speak to you," said the tall, unknown man. As his words slipped through his thin lips, the wolf beside me began to growl threateningly at the man, making shrink back slightly.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, my voice shaking with fear.

"One day you will know, but that day is not today. You will soon find out the secrets that your family has held for generations, and only then will you know of my existence," he replied.

"My family secrets?" I asked in confusion, yet my voice still shaking with fright.

The man said no more, but a simple nod as if that were the answer to all of my questions.

My temper quickly snapped, making me narrow my eyes at the stranger. "Oh yeah, and when will this day actually be?"

"That is for you to find out," he simple said.

"And if I don't?"

"Ask your mother," he told me, his figure slowly retreating back into the darkness of the woods.

"My mother?"

"Ask her what the word Argent really means," he whispered into the night, his figure disappearing with his last words.

****Author's Note****

This chapter was co-written by my friend and awesome genius @KisseswithStyle. she has AMAZING teen wolf fiction so go check her out.

******UPDATE******

So my best friend just released his first book on wattpad and within the first 2 chapters I'm already hooked go check him out. his username is SpencerJ33