Important Notice!

I know its been a long time since I've had any activity on my stories but as the school year comes to an end my hopes will be that so will my inactivity.They come together will be the story with the most changes as it will have a total revamp. This does not mean the story will be gone forever because I've grown close to the plot and the characters i have yet to introduce to you guys. All this means is the story will be down for probably another 3 to 4 months but during this time period I'll be writing the story from scratch. The changes following will include longer chapter as i and the person who is co-writing this with me has grown as authors.

They Come Together wont be the only thing changing. I am An Argent will also start back up but as of today I'll be pre-writing chapters to avoid not having any to publish because that isn't fair. Like TCT I am an Argent will also be having longer chapters. There will one more suprise I have for the readers who saty with me but it will only be revealed at a later date

I am aware that I've said this kinda of stuff before but like i said the school year is coming to an end which means more time I can be writing.

On other notice we are almost to 25,000 reads and words cannot express the joy i have. Almost a year ago when this story first came out it was just based of a simple idea (What would happen if Kate had a daughter of her own). I did not even imagine all the support I'd get. Following this message I would like to give a shout out to those you have helped me as a writer.

KisseswithStyle - Thank you so much the story that I've composed over the year has been a result of all the support you have been giving me. From the day that we meet you have encouraged me to become the writer i am today. When you agreed to edit my chapters i almost had a heart attack but if you told me back then that I would be this far I wouldn't believe you. Lastly you are the reason i am and continue to become a better writer.(Teen Wolf : I am an Argent)

AliciaGilstorf - I'd like to thank you for not only helping me make my covers and Character Profile Pictures but for helping me surprise my friends with their covers. You have been so nice and I want to show my appreciation.

emilysitara - I'd like to thank you for making this book a trailer of its own. Every trailer you post continues to impress me i hope one day i will be able to make trailers as good as you.