New Information

"Nina!"

"Yea?"

"can you come down here?"

"depends."

"please."

"Comin."

"what?" i ask as i walk down the stairs and towards my mom.

"Do you want to stay home today?"

"Why are you asking? i thought parents are suppose to encourage going to school."

"Safety."

"what?"

"Your Staying home today."

"what happened to me getting a choice?"

"You took forever."

"Well, now i want to go."

"Why?"

"What happened at the school?"

"Nothing."

why am i being told to stay home?im not sick. mom isn't sick. then maybe something happened at the school. she does have a weird expressions. maybe i should go to school and see what happened. its not like ill learn something.

"I'm going."

"No your not."

"Dont you have to work?"

"Yea but, before you get any ideas im working from home today."

"Wow!" i say as i run back into my room.i need answers. i just can't let my mom boss me like that.i know she's my mom but there has to be a line and if there is shes crossing it. OK Nina what do you have that she wants? Derek. wait im not just going to give her what she whats if there is one thing she tought me its that there is always a way out of things. um do i have any talents she doesn't know about? wait! last summer i took a computer coding class.I ran to my desk and grabbed my computer. logged on and began. ok whats my moms ip address? ill just have to tag on to our internet and find out. got it. re wiring it to my computer!yes now I can go through her computer history! your not the only one in this family that can but a bug on a computer

 Email to Gerard

Nina still hasn't told me who the mad in her dreams are but I have a feeling its Derek Hale from the way she described him. I just need to close off the loose ends. on the other hand there has been more reports of a wolf roaming beacon hills. like today there was an attack at the school. it seemed it took place in a bus. I know it could be any animal but from police reports there were claw marks on the exit door. I told Nina to stay home but she got mad. I have a feeling that she is featuring things out. all I need to know is what Derek told her in those dreams. it had to be bad because she woke up screaming. She is a smart girl and im worried she'll find out about the hale fire. talk to you later I have to go talk to chris.

From Kate 10:46

now I know why she was being pushy. she didn't need the name of the man she wanted to know what the man has said. the attack that's why she didn't want me going to school today. Why was she talking about wolfs? how'd she get a hold of the reports? why is she so worried about the Derek guy and why is she worried about the fire? looks like ill have to do a lot more research but for now ill just have to put a bug on her computer.

****Author's Note****

So since Emily Bett Rickards plays Felicity smoak on arrow and felicity smoak is a coder/ hacker I thought why not make Nina one too. tell me what you think!

****Update****

There you go another chapter but, sadly it'll be the last chapter because of today all my books will be on hold until November(probably the day Teen Wolf Season 5B's second promo will be released). The only reason I'm posting this the chapter is because They Come Together has hit 100 reads! YAY!! if we were able to hit 200 reads on the book by November I will release another chapter  of they come together every time we hit a new hundred.