Thinking of Derek

Ok, how was it not a wolf? he could be still in shock. if it wasn't then what was it. I decide to go to the Stilinski's house. Maybe stiles knows what it could have been. He hasn't done anything to make me not trust him so far so I turn into his driveway and see his famous blue jeep. Good, he's home. I run up to his door and ring the door bell.

"Nina?" Stiles says as he opens the door for me to walk in.

"I need your help but before i tell you, you need to promise and I mean promise to not tell a single soul including Scott. I'll tell him when I'm ready."

"Ok? I promise."

"You know that attack that happened on the bus?"

"The one where I showed everyone, including you, the report on my phone."

"I don't think it was a wolf."

As the words leave my mouth.  I look at Stiles to see the way he reactions.Hoping it would give me any non verbal cues.  He looks up and scratches his left cheek. Could that be a nervous twitch of his?

"Ok. I can help you, but my information is limited, so don't be upset if I can't help as much as you thought I could."

"Ok."

"good."

"The guy,Meyers. He had a freak incident at the hospital. He grabbed my arm and started to scream, but before the nurse came in he said it wasn't a wolf it wasn't a wolf."

"Are you sure he still wasn't in shock?"

"I thought that, but what if he is right. Wolves go for the throat not the face and body."

"How do you know so much about wolves?"

"Back home, I had to do a group project with my friends about an animal and we drew the word wolf from the hat." I say recalling the once distant memory.

"The only reason I can come up with is, Mr.Meyer could have scared the wolf, which in result made him attack somewhere else on his body.

"Do you think it's related to Derek." I say ignoring his theory.

I walk around his room and sit on his bed, not even caring to ask. To my surprise, he does the same thing and continues the conversation.

"Derek? The guy in your dreams?"

"Yea, but Derek is a real guy, flesh and all"I say reassuring him that Derek is an actual human. " I've been trying to find an address but all that comes up is the Hale house before the fire."

"You know about the fire?"

"There's an article online about it."

"Oh."

"I also found an address."

"An address for Derek?"

"Yea, but the problem that occurred to me is if he is there would he know as much as the"him" in my dream?"

"if i may ask what happens in your dreams that makes you want to talk to the real Derek?"

"can I trust you."

"Yea, I'm very good at keeping secrets."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing.Please continue."

"I haven't started." I say with a questioning look.

"Then please start."

I slow down my breathing and close my eyes. With one final breathe i recall the terror of my dreams.